IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Wand Ball Powder Brush #8

This luxuriously soft, rounded and tapered brush picks up and applies the perfect amount of powder for your most beautiful, airbrushed complexion! Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ synthetic hair, a soft-touch handle and precision-cut brush head, it truly does the work for you to deliver an instantly poreless, optical-blurring finish every time.

How did this brush work for y’all ?
Any problems with this brush? Does it apply powder foundation well? Does it shed?
Is this worth the splurge?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Wand Ball Powder Brush #8!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...ridiculously soft! This one is wonderful for powder even though it's a blush brush.... You can use it for anything really, that's more of a personal preference. But the softness?.... You NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!” in reviews
“...blush. It's an amazing brush that's very versatile, I've used it both to contour my face and to do a more basic all over bronze and both looks turned out great. I highly recommend this brush ” in reviews
New Orleans, LA
Honestly the best, softest, powder brush — just the right length, density and softness to pick up enough but not too much setting powder and dust it across your face (or décolletage) without disturbing your foundation or other makeup. I have struggled to find a powder brush I have been happy with when my Sephora one died and have (and abandoned) ones including from Hourglass, Kat Von D, and MAC... the KVD probably comes in second to this, and the Hourglass is great quality but actually just too dense and I found the MAC not soft enough and neither was the original Sephora one. This one is just perfect, and I keep this and the KVD for regular use.
Douglas, MA
This brush is silky soft, I like to use it to set my face or to make sure all of my blush/bronzer/highlighter is nicely blended. I lightly go over it with this brush, it’s not densely packed at all so it doesn’t disturb your makeup so you can gently sweep it over your face to make sure everything is blended in perfectly. Plus I really like that the bristles never fall out and it’s cruelty free.
Chino, CA
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Cheryl H.
I love this brush for applying my [product:it-cosmetics-bye-bye-pores-poreless-finish-airbrush-powder], after I finish putting on my make up. It’s a high quality brush - you can feel how heavy it is when you pick it up. The bristles of the brush are full and tightly packed, which is great for targeted application. I use this brush every day and am so pleased with it.
I just this brush for so many products. I use it for powder when I just need a little bit. I use it for bronzer for when I want more of a natural look and not such a defined one. I also love how soft this brush is. This brush feels so high end. I love it and would recommend it.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is my most favorite all over powder brush! It's so big, soft and fluffy! Sometimes I just want to fluff it all over my face just because. It picks up and applys my powder exactly as I'd expect from such an expensive brush. Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Staten Island, NY
I have a few different brushes from it face and eyes. I don’t feel like their bristles blend products well. I don’t soak my brushes ferrel when cleaning them and they still tend to shed. The handles of these brushes are cheaply made the paint and wood starts to crack
Buffalo, NY
I’ve had this brush for close to 5 years-and it still looks and feels brand new. These brushes are some of the best quality on the market. Yes they are a little pricey, but well worth it. I am not a big it cosmetics makeup lover-but I am forever loyal to the brushes!
Calabasas
I love this powder brush. It is such great quality and feels so soft on my face. My face gets irritated with harsh brushes and this was the perfect fix. It's small enough for people with small faces to use it. I love it so much and would totally recommend
Logan, UT
Ohmy this brush is nice so soft and easy light to brush against face and well worth buying... my face is very sensitive skin soft . I want to get another one bit little bit smaller. But like I said this brush is a good one it's really soft highly recommend....
So far I love this brush I wish I could give it 10 stars. I just discovered It cosmetic brushes and I am absolutely in love. They are just so soft on the skin, I can't even explain it. You should try it for yourself. I would totally recommend this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...