BY IT COSMETICS

21,600 hair count pointed brush allows for a precise application of product Great for highlighting the complexion and delivers an airbrushed application 100% Cruelty Free Pro-Hygienic

Christy E.
Miamisburg
By far, my favorite blender! I use this so much, the poor thing has asked for a night off! Great value for a brush! It helps that I has a coupon too. Definitely recommend over other brushes since this seems to really pick up eyeshadow and blends it out beautifully.
Ashley M.
Lubbock
I love everything about this brush!!! I have acne prone skin, and the size of this brush allows me to cover, complete conceal, and blend any blemishes in where they are completely unnoticeable. Definitely recommend.
Kalianna C.
Logan, UT
This is a great brush and does the job it was meant to do. However, I felt like it was a little over priced for what it is. I enjoy their fluffy face brushes but this just felt like an average drugstore brush to me.
Natalie M.
This brush is great! It gets in to the tiny areas other brushes can’t get to. I use this brush for concealing and blending out any harsh lines. This brush is perfect!
Erin P.
Atlanta
Great! I use this for concealer especially for under eyes. Applies easily and the makeup sticks more to my skin than to my brush. Great for covering up spots and concealing smaller areas. Love this brush!
Cameron T.
virginia beach
I was surprised at how we’ll concealer goes on when you use a brush instead of a blender. I then used this to set my concealer and it looked sooo good. I had no creasing at all!
Jaylene A.
The Heavenly Luxe brush is a good brush if you are looking for something bigger and bulkier. My skin gets dry even though it is oily but this brush works with all skin types because of the amazing texture. I am very satisfied with this product
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
🅢🅤🅢🅘🅔 E.
New York
Perfect brush to hit that highlighter in place! Its great because of its pointy tip you can get that highlight on small areas of your face (inner eye, eye brow bone)
Cynthia A.
Struthers
I have sooo many IT brushes! This is the one I use for highlighting the most often. Very easy to use and this company makes quality brushes at affordable prices!