BY IT COSMETICS #59 in Facial Makeup Brushes

• Extremely soft bristles for sensitive skin
  • Pro-Hygienic
  • Cruelty Free

Buy on Amazon
  • "this product helps my liquid makeup glide on! is also very soft and easy to clean and get the excess makeup out of" in 7 reviews
Erica S.
Newnan, GA
IT cosmetics build a brow brush is a good brush. In comparison though it’s not any better then the much cheaper alternatives out there. It applies your brow powder or gel very well, and the spoolie is actually really good also! I just have a hard time with the price of this one because in my opinion you can get the same results with a much cheaper option.
Jordyn H.
Cumming
I think this is a great brush. The price is pretty good in my opinion, because this is not a brush that will shed or wear out. I have a few of these and the one I've had the longest is going on I think 5 years old now and still looks great. I prefer a sponge for applying my foundation, but if I decide to use a brush I always reach for this one.
Kristy S.
Rocky Hill
Go out and buy this right now!!! It cosmetics are some of the best brushes i’ve ever used, my makeup has never went on and looked so amazing. It makes such a difference with what you’re using to put on your foundation. These brushes are gorgeous and they’re worth every penny. Soft on your face, bristles don’t fall out and such a smooth application.
Ashley M.
Lafayette, LA
I loved this brush when I first got it. I enjoyed the way it applied to my skin and how soft to Brissles were. But over time it’s kind of going be down hill for me. After I have cleaned it with my product it doesn’t work the way it use to. And for the price I paid for this 1 brush I was thinking it would have been a lot better.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
IT products are AH-MAZING!!! If I could give it 10 Stars I would!! Love love love them!!  This brush is awesome! I got it in a kit! I like that the bristles don’t fall off- it’s a sturdy brush! And feels heavenly!
Janet M.
I used to never like using brushes but i decided to try it out and i came across this brush...i completely loved it the way it applies most definitely gets the job done. Super easy to use...i do recommend this product for anybody to use. I would buy again in all honesty its a must have.
Sydney T.
Los Banos
I really enjoy this for buffing in foundation. It applies it evenly and doesn’t leave and streaks. If you want to spend the money on this brush then go for it but if you’re looking to spend a little less money I might like the real techniques brushes even more. I feel like no matter how much I wash this brush I can’t get all of the foundation out.
Krystal H.
 Best foundation brush i have ever used... ever.  Blends perfectly.  Not too pricey,  affordable.  Great choice in brushes,  better than others I've tried.  I bought it at Sephora.  Also sent an eyeshadow brush from it in my ipsy. Very satisfied.
Katherine C.
I usually love my IT brushes, but unfortunately I don’t care for this one.  When using it to apply liquid foundation, the brittles become hard and absorb all of the product.  It is also very hard to clean the bristles, as they tend to stick together. Overall, I do not care for this brush and no longer use it. I can recommend it to others, due to the above issues.
justine l.
howell, NJ
I have like three sets of cosmetic brushes. My skin is combination and hardly ever get freaked out when I use these brushes easy to apply all my make up.. soft on my face can’t live without them.. Definitely recommend this product and would not use any other brushes
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT