BY IT COSMETICS #26 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This jumbo-size powder brush seamlessly sweeps your favorite loose and pressed powders all over your face and body—luxuriously pampering your skin while delivering airbrushed perfection! While the soft-touch handle and precision-cut brush head make application smooth and easy, over 100,000 ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hairs provide the most effective distribution of powder for a perfectly poreless, optical-blurring finish.

IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3
  • "This is my absolute favorite brush for blush. I purchased the brush at Ulta. The bristles are so soft, and I like it better than some of my Sigma brushes for the price. I highly recommend any IT Cosmetics brush. " in 17 reviews
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
I got this one in my bag and I fell in love with it for my powders I don't know if there's any better out there I kinda buy Kabuki brushes and just one just seems to work really well with my translucent powders. I was very surprised at the quality of it I have seen them in stores and yes they are a little pricey but I would definitely say they are worth it I use it daily and I wash it 3 times a week to get any build up out of there and it has held up to my daily routine and cleaning.
Jessica J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’m not really a powder girl, my skin is much too dry for it, and even the best brands seem to just “sit” on my skin and I feel like the powder is very visible. I found a UD finishing powder that works for my skin, but I didn’t like the applicator it came with. I purchased this brush specifically for that product and I love it! Full coverage, so doesn’t need much precision and gets enough product that only a few swipes does the job. Great price point and the brush is sooo soft!!
Rose Marie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing brush love how fluffy and SOFT this brush is! The way is applies my powder is just amazing!
Goes on very flawless! To wash it is actually very easy and it allows to itself to be washed easily which is a huge key in the brushes I buy!
The packaging is very simple and so pretty!
The brush is a bit pricey but the longevity of the brush and performance is ALL worth it!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
OBSESSED WITH THIS BRUSH! I use it for applying my bronzer and it is great! It spreads the product so evenly on my face. It is the perfect size! It is SUPER sofa and doesn't eat your product at all! Highly recommend this brush if you're looking for a great bronzer or powder brush!!
Arielle 🌻.
Baltimore
As someone who likes to put bronzer,/powder down through my neck to my chest area to really make sure that I don’t have any discoloration from my make up, this brush is a must have for me. It’s super fluffy, and big and is able to disperse the make up evenly. I absolutely love it and it continues to stay perfect even after I’ve consistently washed it.
Makeup F.
I've had this brush for about four years and it is still one if my favorites. It cosmetics really knows their way around brushes. I never experience shedding during washing or streaks during makeup application. This brush buffs makeup in to the skin beautifully. Their brushes may be on the pricier side but are well worth it .
Olivia W.
This brush Is awesome. It's very large and so, so soft! I use this to set my face and blend together bronzer and blush. Or even blend out too much blush. It's a high price to pay, but worth it. I get a ton of use out of this brush and am happy that I took the plunge. I even bought one for a friend because I love it so much.
Kennedy B.
Awesome product.IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3
Plus the product very smoothly and nicely no rufff marks. It has very good value and the price is not that high it compares to other brushes more smooth and has very good bristles without the bristles falling out.Thank u💛
Tonya H.
It Cosmetics brushes are my absolute favorite brushes. They are So soft. Their quality is amazing. I would choose these brushes over and over again. They may be a little pricey but they're well worth it. Another little FYI, if you order It Cosmetics from QVC, almost all their products come with brushes. It's like buying the powder foundation and getting the foundation brush for free. I also bought the concealer and a concealer brush came with it. Pictured below is a pic of my It Cosmetics brushes after a good cleaning.
Erin B.
IT brushes are by far my favorite. This brush is amazing. It was gifted to me from a client after I used it on her during a makeup app. I use this, brush for setting powder or gently sweeping away the bake under eyes. It has super soft bristles so it doesn't pick up the makeup on your face and it feels really nice.
Jessica V.
Texas
Really nice,is it soft?
Victoria B.
Is this brush good for bronzing?
SALLY M.
How would you compare this to the luxi makeup brushes?
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Is this brush worth the price?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
I’ve been wanting this brush, is it worth it?

back