IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3

Ultra Luxe Mega Brush

Is it as good as the influencers say?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation?
has anyone used It Cosmetics brushes? I've been eyeing up the luxe #3 super large powder brush. Do they last IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 ?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute favorite brush for blush. I purchased the brush at Ulta. The bristles are so soft, and I like it better than some of my Sigma brushes for the price. I highly recommend any IT Cosmetics brush. in reviews
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 uploaded by Damaris R.
I am so in love with this brushes, I can’t skip the offers when they have 20% off please never stop making this brushes!! IT Brushes For ULTA Live Beauty Fully All Over Powder Brush #211
Mount Airy, MD
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brush! I use it to set my whole face and for applying my Hourglass ambient lighting powders! It’s huge and applies powder so well. I also love how soft this brush is! Definitely recommend this.
Las Vegas, NV
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 uploaded by Yvonne H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This jumbo powder brush is amazing it's so soft! I've had it for about one year now and I use it for my bronzer sometimes for my face powder. But it's so soft you must try this brush the price is perfect for it.
Edmond, OK
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 uploaded by Jnicole M.
I bought this while I worked at Ulta cause it was on sale and it’s so soft. I’ve used it like 3xs lol 😂
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3 uploaded by Stacy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite daily brushes to use for powder. I most use it to touch up mid-day or after I do my makeup to set my face. It’s really soft and I’ve had it almost 3 years and it’s still in great shape.
Minnesota
This feels so nice on my skin, I would recommend this for all of you to use. It makes your makeup so good and smooth.
Jacksonville
IT brushes are so soft and luxury. This is my favorite brush line but this brush in specific I find my self using every day. I get such a flawless application every time. I would recommend this for that airbrushed smooth look.
roanoke
This makeup brush is amazing. I use it daily with my powder compact and it gives a nice smooth, even finish. In comparison to other brushes I’ve used I think this one is superior. I bought mine at Ulta.
Tulalip, WA
Definitely worth the investment. My favorite large powder brush. I got mine at Ulta and have used it everyday since the.
Salem
The amount of overall coverage from this big bush is my favorite, it really is soft of course it id fluffy it holds the brushes shape well because I have had this certain brush over a year and it's still awesome. IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
noelle M. il y a 2 ans
Yes they have one of the best brush sets! I use the foundation one and it smoothes my foundation on so nicely then lightly use my beauty blender and it looks airbrushed afterwards!