BY IT COSMETICS

This jumbo-size powder brush seamlessly sweeps your favorite loose and pressed powders all over your face and body—luxuriously pampering your skin while delivering airbrushed perfection! While the soft-touch handle and precision-cut brush head make application smooth and easy, over 100,000 ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hairs provide the most effective distribution of powder for a perfectly poreless, optical-blurring finish.

• has anyone used It Cosmetics brushes? I've been eyeing up...3 Answers
  • Is this brush worth the price?2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3

Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my absolute favorite brush for blush. I purchased the brush at Ulta. The bristles are so soft, and I like it better than some of my Sigma brushes for the price. I highly recommend any IT Cosmetics brush. " in 17 reviews
Boulder
Oh. My. God. I love this brush. I use to complete every look. I especially like to use this with setting powder. I also enjoy blending all of my makeup together at the end using this brush. It just adds that perfect finishing touch!
Oceanside
This brush is super soft and I love using it. The only thing I will say is since it is luxury ish. When applying powder over a super wet/ tacky foundation, you’ll have to clean the brush often because it’ll become tacky quick.
Eastpointe, MI
This is one of the softest brushes I’ve ever tried, but for $58 the brush head should not have flung across my bathroom mid bronzer application. The glue that holds the soft-touch handle to the silver part completely failed me and I had only had the brush for maybe two weeks and hadn’t even washed it yet.

I probably just got a dud, but that happening with such an expensive brush and never having that happen with brushes I’ve paid less five bucks for is the reason for only two stars
Slc, UT
I've always worn mac up until I moved to Utah from Kansas I really like the prolong wear because I'm a flight attendant and I work long hours so I need my make up to last all day
Vivian, LA
Love love love this brush for my setting powder. So light and soft. Great for stippling the powder or for all over coverage. Only one I use. Doesn't lose its shape.
8321 n. allenton dr. kc, mo
I know this brush is typically used for powder, but I like to use it to apply my blush. I use a very light hand with it and am able to get the apples of my cheeks and just have that really soft dewy look of Youth. I would definitely buy it again, finding brushes of good quality that are reasonably priced is sometimes difficult to do.
Katy
Love these brushes they are soft and don't shed! I usually buy these when I have a 20% off coupon at ulta. I use this brush everyday and so far it has remained in it's original shape and not many fly always. I would repurchase and recommend to others especially to buff in powders.
San Diego
This product changed my life completely. After trying so many products from different brands I’m so happy i finally found something for my needs I’m so happy and satisfied
Midvale, UT
I absolutely LOVE IT Cosmetic brushes, they are the best I've come across yet.  It doesn't even compare to other brands of this price point.  The bristles don't shed and as long as you're keeping them clean, your foundation will go on flawlessly.
I usually don’t buy makeup brushes that only come with a single brush. But I mean, look at it. It was so cute I decided to buy it. Yeah, it was pretty soft. But another thing was when I washed it off, it didn’t cripple or anything. It dried in like fifteen minutes. So yeah, definitely recommend this brush to all of you.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Texas
Really nice,is it soft?
Is this brush good for bronzing?
Union City, NJ
Is this brush worth the price?

IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Jumbo Powder Brush #3

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email