MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesIT Cosmetics
Heavenly Luxe French Boutique Blush Brush #4

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4

French boutique-inspired angled blush brush

What’s the best brushe set for make up ?
is this brush worth it?
how would you rank these brushes?high quality—low quality
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4!
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 uploaded by Catrina O.
I love It Cosmetics. This brush is the perfect blush brush. Full and soft. Never any shedding.
Nestani C.
Bethesda, MD
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 uploaded by Nestani C.
I love this brushes (I have Heavenly Lux Brush Set) and I use them all the time! They are so comfortable and easy to use! This specific one has so good shape, it’s just perfect for blush(and I use it for bronzer,too,all the time)[product:it-cosmetics-heavenly-luxe-french-boutique-blush-brush-#4]
Denisse C.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 uploaded by Denisse C.
Purchased at: ULTA
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 is my favorite blush brush thus far. The beauty Gods created one of the best brushes. The bristles are soft and gentle, it picks up the perfect amount of product and it creates a very soft blush. It blends perfectly. I highly recommend it, it is pricey though. 🚨 Must buy🚨
Karen S.
The IT cosmetic Heavenly French Boutique blush brush is not only beautify it applies my blush beautifully as will.
Nyah G.
Evans
When I first began to learn how to contour, I had no idea what products to use and how to use them. I walked into Sephora and they told me what to use !
Harmony H.
This is my favorite blush brush I've tried so far. I like the angled brush because it seems like it hugs the cheeks better then a normal domed blush brush. I don't like the handle so much but I do like the texture of the handle because it's easier to hold on to than their brushes with the metal handles. The brush is soft and fluffy but firm enough to not completely collapse when you touch your skin with it.
Chelsea M.
Montclair, NJ
I love IT cosmetics and their brushes. The bristles are soft and they blend my makeup very well. I will definitely be buying more brushes from them.
Mary J.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™ French Boutique Blush Brush #4 uploaded by Mary J.
I don’t normally use brushes, but when I do I use this one! It is really cute and super easy to clean. It blends the product into the skin easily. It’s a great choice if you don’t want to use a sponge. I recommend this makeup brush!
Alissa L.
San Antonio, TX
Love this brush and the brand! It applies to my skin beautifully and leaves a flawless finished! I own more brushes from this brand and absolutely love them! I recommend buying some of their brushes!!!
Tiffany H.
My absolute favorite blush brush! Super fluffy and soft. Not dense so you won't have to worry about applying too much blush on the cheeks. This works with powder or cream blushes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...