BY IT COSMETICS #14 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This best-selling, densely packed flat-top brush applies your favorite loose and pressed powder foundations—and instantly buffs away the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ synthetic hair, a soft-touch handle and precision-cut brush head, it’s your must-have tool for super-quick airbrushed perfection!

Buy on ULTA*
Heather A.
Spring, TX
I got this as a gift from my mother in law and has become the only brush I apply foundation with. It's amazing! It works with all the foundations I have and use. From creamy to stick, it's for you. It applies your foundation for a beautiful, even, airbrushed look. It's a little hard to clean due to liquic foundation down in the middle but I let it soak in cleaner while I finish the others. It's cruelty free and has synthetic bristles and doesn't shed. The handle is nice and sturdy and easy to hold. I highly recommend it!
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
This is the softest brush I’ve ever owned (and probably my most expensive) I love the way that it applies my foundation and really blends everything together (goodbye orange jaw line!)
The only issue I’ve ever had with this brush is that I have to clean it every time I use it other wise it feels kind of gross and doesn’t apply as well as it does when it’s completely clean. Which I guess is good because makeup brushes should be cleaned frequently- I just don’t normally wash mine too often
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
This is my favorite foundation brush by far. I use this everyday, every time I use foundation. The brush was pricey to say the least. It was around $40 at Ulta when I bought it almost 3 years ago. It’s held up well overtime and I wash it at least once a week with eco tools brush shampoo. The brush blends my foundation seamlessly. It does not leave streak or soak up all of my foundation into the bristles. I would purchase this again if I ever have too. But this thing is a champion and I don’t see it needed replaced anytime soon!
Kourtney W.
Carrollton, GA
I like this brush a lot. Is it my favorite? No. It’s a little pricey for the quality, but it gets the job done for daily foundation. I don’t think it necessarily makes my makeup looked airbrushed, but I’m a beauty blender girl. Keep in my bag, and use on a semi-regular basis. Good product, especially if you prefer a brush application. I will say quality of craftsmanship is really nice. Solid handle, soft bristles as well.
Savanah N.
I purchased an It Cosmetics brush recently to see if it lived up to the hype, and I was not disappointed! The brush felt very soft on my skin, and it blurred foundation in like a dream. I use the Fenty Beauty foundation and it seemed to work very well. The only drawback is the price point, and also the fact that the brush soaks up a lot of product. If you can get past those elements, then you will love this brush!
abby G.
My mom got me this brush for Christmas,along with some other ones, and this was really the only brush I liked from there. Usually I use a beauty blender, but I was in a rush so i threw on some concealer all over and I blended it out with this brush. I was amazed with the results it wasn’t streaky at all it was nice and blended and helped make the concealer look like foundation and being all natural.
Kristen H.
Boerne, TX
This brush is great for full coverage foundation. I use this brush with urban decay all nighter foundation. This brush is more on the pricey side but it has lasted much longer than if i would’ve but had a cheaper brush. I am satisfied with the brush. The only recommendation i would have is to keep it clean that way the hairs on the brush don’t stick together
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
I don’t use this every day, but when I use it I fall in love with it all over again. This not only gives an airbrushed finish, it feels soooo luxurious. I like the flat top as you can stipple it into textured skin for a natural finish. I never review brushes but this one is special to me and one of my more expensive brushes. IT, to me, makes the highest quality brush you can buy in-store.
Rosalind P.
Plano
It Cosmetics has some of the best brushes on the market. This one's no exception it applies the powder foundation beautifully. These are synthetic and they hold up well. I find that they're easy to clean too. This is the only way to apply in my opinion the powder foundation. It comes with a sponge but to get a beautiful finish you need to use this brush.
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
This brush is just amazing to apply foundation. Since the first time i used it i have not been able to use another. I just love how it applies my foundation without leaving streaks across my face thus giving me an even distribution of my foundation making the application look flawless. I would recommend this to anyone. Another good one @itcosmetics.
Jasmine A.
How well does this brush blend liquid foundation such as Kat Von d lock it foundation ? I am so in between in brushes ! I love the beauty blender but not for the price
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this brush soft? And does it blend very well?
Clarisse T.
Where can i purchase this?
Lily D.
Dronfield , DE
Can anyone tell me what foundation makeup brush they use? As I've always tried beauty blenders and would like a change.
Tianna G.
Burnaby, BC
Would this brush be good for applying my translucent powder?