IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 uploaded by Lizette O.IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 uploaded by Andrea Q.IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 uploaded by BlakeLenae M.

BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how great brushes give you great skin! This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealers—and reaches every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a lightweight handle and capped ends, it’s your makeup bag must-have for airbrushed perfection on the go.

Angela W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is so incredibly soft! I can't get over it. It's one of the best brushes I own. I only have one it cosmetics brush but after using this I want to get more. The quality is outstanding. I use this one to apply eyeshadow and it does a great job. I can't wait to buy more!
Cori G.
IT Cosmetic products in general have been undewhelming for me. This brush was no exception. I feel like it pulls the concealer off in patchy areas and a beauty blender does a much nicer job. I got this brush free with a concealer purchase but I would not recommend buying.
Shasha S.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Audrey M.
Louisville
this brush is so smooth it blends by concealer in so well every time I use it. I can always count on this brush to do the job perfectly every time! I truly recommend this brush to anyone who has streaky concealer – this brush will fix your problem!
Samantha R.
I've used concealer brushes in the past and they've all worked pretty great. No brush bristles come off. Which is nice. This works on any type of skin it's kind of pricey but it's worth it! Definitely would recommend this brush.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product smooths put concealer like a champ. I love it it leaves you with a seemless under eye and it’s small build gets in tiny areas really well. I recommend this to everyone works good with powder or cream
Stephanie C.
Villa Rica
 I am absolutely in love with this make up brush! By far my favorite bush I own... it’s always my go to! With it being dual sided it makes it very convenient whenever you’re applying your eyeshadow, powder, contouring, or even blush!!! Not only is it very sturdy but the bristles are also very soft on your skin. The larger side is what I normally use for my all over powder, and the smaller side I use mostly for either eyeshadow or contouring!
Kayla M.
Fayetteville
I love this dual purpose brush. I received it with a purchase of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eyes! It’s easy to use and I use it almost daily. Perfect for under eye concealer and spot touch-ups. I would definitely recommend this!
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 is the best concealer brush I have ever used. It perfectly blends and sets your concealer providing a fully natural look.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Worth the buy? And where to purchase?
sidney h.
How much dose it cost
Shaine Ammerie J.
Guagua
Is it good? How much is this?
liilly s.
Is this a good brush should i invested in one or can i find something more affordable
Evelyn H.
How well do these work? And are they affordable?

Amazon