BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how great brushes give you great skin! This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealers—and reaches every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a lightweight handle and capped ends, it’s your makeup bag must-have for airbrushed perfection on the go.

Buy on Jet.com*
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Shasha S.
Lizette O.
Beautiful, It cosmetics brushes are so soft with synthetic bristles. I bought this brush when it was part of a Christmas collection 2 years ago from QVC. I use this particular brush for multiple purposes especially with it being double ended. I use one end to conceal or to blend primer and eyeshadows all over the lid. On the other hand, I use other part when I want my shadows detailed on the end of the eye lid. However, sometimes I also use to conceal the cracks on the side of my nose. It cosmetics concealing brush is pricy but it is definitely worth every penny! Overall, their brushes are cruelty free. I appreciate that greatly!
Amber R.
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use the flat side for packing on glitter shadows and the other side as a fluffy blending brush. They’re so soft and really work well even after multiple washes. I don’t like that the cap to one side falls off, it just doesn’t stay put, however I don’t keep the cap on it anyways.
Heather P.
steele ky
Love IT brushes but not this one. It’s just not what it’s cracked up to be. I have lots and lots of It brushes and this is the only one I do not like. I tried it for concealer it just doesn’t do what I want. I’d use my fingers to blend my concealer before this brush. Idk what happened Bc most of their brushes are great just not this one.
Vanessa H.
Love love this duo brush it definitely helped with my concealer. I feel that it blends out all the imperfections well with the bluffing side. I’m happy with my purchase and definitely looking to get more brushes. This is a great quality brush and well worth your money.
Audrey M.
Louisville
this brush is so smooth it blends by concealer in so well every time I use it. I can always count on this brush to do the job perfectly every time! I truly recommend this brush to anyone who has streaky concealer – this brush will fix your problem!
Katelyn O.
An ok! Concealer brush, I got this in a kit with the most amazing it concealer. I wouldn’t buy this concealer brush on its own. It is a bit pricey but is convenient to travel with. Price point is ok but not my favorite texture for concealer.
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
This is the best little miracle tool for applying concealer. I don’t know how they do it but this little thing can evenly blend concealer on all parts of your face without caking your coverage. I’ve used this on days where I got zero sleep but I still looked like I was killing it!
Vanessa S.
Bartow
I don’t have this exact one but they don’t show the set I have. I have the airbrush foundation, concealer,powder, and eyeshadow brushes and love all of them. Applies makeup flawlessly. Highly recommend all of their brushes just off of my experience with this brush set!
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Has anyone purchased this? it looks so soft!
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Is this brush worth it ? Or no?
Deanne G.
Diamond Bar, CA
I've been wanting to buy a concealer brush is this one worth it?
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Worth the buy? And where to purchase?
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?