BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how great brushes give you great skin! This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealers—and reaches every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a lightweight handle and capped ends, it’s your makeup bag must-have for airbrushed perfection on the go.

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Audrey M.
Louisville
this brush is so smooth it blends by concealer in so well every time I use it. I can always count on this brush to do the job perfectly every time! I truly recommend this brush to anyone who has streaky concealer – this brush will fix your problem!
Samantha R.
I've used concealer brushes in the past and they've all worked pretty great. No brush bristles come off. Which is nice. This works on any type of skin it's kind of pricey but it's worth it! Definitely would recommend this brush.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
This product smooths put concealer like a champ. I love it it leaves you with a seemless under eye and it’s small build gets in tiny areas really well. I recommend this to everyone works good with powder or cream
Kayla M.
Fayetteville
I love this dual purpose brush. I received it with a purchase of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under eyes! It’s easy to use and I use it almost daily. Perfect for under eye concealer and spot touch-ups. I would definitely recommend this!
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 is the best concealer brush I have ever used. It perfectly blends and sets your concealer providing a fully natural look.
marrisa ☻.
Galloway, NJ
This is the best for blending my concealer and sometimes my contour. It does not leave streaks and the bristles are so soft. It was not that expensive because it came in a brush set. Highly recommend for everyone to try it
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I do use this product occasionally however I prefer using my beauty blenders with concealers, but I love the duality of it and I like the fact that the little brush heads get into all the little cracks and crevices of your face like around the eyes and the nose or even for applying a little bit of highlighter in the smaller areas of the face
Sophie F.
This brush was wonderful it blended out nicely and was very soft it was very good for blending out under the eyes it also was easy to clean but every so often some of the brush hairs would fall out onto my face other than that recommend
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Has anyone purchased this? it looks so soft!
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Is this brush worth it ? Or no?
Deanne G.
Diamond Bar, CA
I've been wanting to buy a concealer brush is this one worth it?
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Worth the buy? And where to purchase?
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?