BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how great brushes give you great skin! This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealers—and reaches every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a lightweight handle and capped ends, it’s your makeup bag must-have for airbrushed perfection on the go.

Buy on Amazon
Shasha S.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jordan B.
Berryville
I use this brush so much I just love it!! This is my go to brush for concealer and eye shadow. It's a bit pricey but amazing quality and so worth the money. Compared to cheaper brands like ecotools, this puts product on better and this brush last longer.
Audrey M.
Louisville
this brush is so smooth it blends by concealer in so well every time I use it. I can always count on this brush to do the job perfectly every time! I truly recommend this brush to anyone who has streaky concealer – this brush will fix your problem!
Ellana B.
Boston, MA
The best brush for concealer, just fluffy enough to be gentle under the eye, but rigid enough for concealer application. The two sides makes it really easy to use multiple products, like concealer under the eye and blend with foundation around
Samantha R.
I've used concealer brushes in the past and they've all worked pretty great. No brush bristles come off. Which is nice. This works on any type of skin it's kind of pricey but it's worth it! Definitely would recommend this brush.
Lauren B.
Oklahoma City
I got this with a concealer I bought in HSN. I like the buffing side pretty well but the flat brush side is not as great. I don’t really understand why you need that side. I prefer to put my concealer on with a beauty blender.
Angie M.
Channahon, IL
I like it however the smoothing side is fraying now because the cap isn't big enough.
The blending side has a cool slider on it so you can smooth up the bristles so they don't get caught. It would be helpful if sides did this
Erin M.
Davenport
i use the brush for eyeshadow and i love it. the hairs never fall out and are super soft. does a great job of picking up product and pigmentation. super easy to blend with this brush and i love that i get two brushes in one!
Jillian V.
Sandown
I don’t like to use brushes for concealer, and I don’t think this works as a concealer brush that well either. That being said, as an eyeshadow brush it works wonders. I use the flat end to cut creases and pack on color and then the other end to blend.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Has anyone purchased this? it looks so soft!
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Is this brush worth it ? Or no?
Deanne G.
Diamond Bar, CA
I've been wanting to buy a concealer brush is this one worth it?
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Worth the buy? And where to purchase?
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?