BY IT COSMETICS

Discover how great brushes give you great skin! This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush effortlessly applies your favorite liquid and cream concealers—and reaches every corner of your face for your most flawless complexion. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a lightweight handle and capped ends, it’s your makeup bag must-have for airbrushed perfection on the go.

Buy on Jet.com*
Cassidy J.
Millbury, MA
This product I really like. The brush was very high-quality only thing I didn’t like it some of the bristles did start to fall out and it wasn’t as soft as it could’ve been I could compare it to an elf brush but it was still very good and blending out concealer. IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2
Amber R.
This is one of my favorite brushes. I use the flat side for packing on glitter shadows and the other side as a fluffy blending brush. They’re so soft and really work well even after multiple washes. I don’t like that the cap to one side falls off, it just doesn’t stay put, however I don’t keep the cap on it anyways.
Shasha S.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Heather P.
steele ky
Love IT brushes but not this one. It’s just not what it’s cracked up to be. I have lots and lots of It brushes and this is the only one I do not like. I tried it for concealer it just doesn’t do what I want. I’d use my fingers to blend my concealer before this brush. Idk what happened Bc most of their brushes are great just not this one.
Amber S.
Harbor City
I received this brush in a brush bundle that I purchased from Ulta. I throughly enjoy this brush and use it on the daily. The only issue I have is some pallets that i have don’t show as well with this brush then it does with other brushes, but they aren’t colors I use often so it doesn’t change my view on the brushes at all.
member-903e1
The IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2 is my favorite concealer brush hands down! Whenever I have a unexpected and definitely unwanted breakout, I always run to this trusty tool that I recommend to all of my friends! You will not be disappointed! Covers even the toughest of breakouts, and for that I will never use anything else!!
Audrey M.
Louisville
this brush is so smooth it blends by concealer in so well every time I use it. I can always count on this brush to do the job perfectly every time! I truly recommend this brush to anyone who has streaky concealer – this brush will fix your problem!
Ellana B.
Boston, MA
The best brush for concealer, just fluffy enough to be gentle under the eye, but rigid enough for concealer application. The two sides makes it really easy to use multiple products, like concealer under the eye and blend with foundation around
Elizabeth H.
Bell, CA
This is the best little miracle tool for applying concealer. I don’t know how they do it but this little thing can evenly blend concealer on all parts of your face without caking your coverage. I’ve used this on days where I got zero sleep but I still looked like I was killing it!
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Has anyone purchased this? it looks so soft!
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Is this brush worth it ? Or no?
Deanne G.
Diamond Bar, CA
I've been wanting to buy a concealer brush is this one worth it?
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Worth the buy? And where to purchase?
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I have a big problem with concealers creasing along my under eye area. No matter how little I use the product always creases. Does this concealer have the same problem?