BY IT COSMETICS

Ultra-luxe, ultra-plush custom-designed Heavenly Luxe® Double Airbrush Foundation Brush features dual-fiber brush hairs for a level of never-before-seen airbrushed complexion perfection. This innovative brush head has the capability to build coverage with foundation buff away imperfections for a flawless airbrush finish.

Buy on Amazon
Anna M.
There is nothing negative to say about this brush. Originally, I got it to go along with the ItCosmetics powder foundation. However, I currently use it to apply bronzer and I love using it both ways. It is unbelievably soft and picks up the perfect amount of product and leaves the loveliest smooth appearance. This brush has held up being washed several times and has had zero shedding. It’s definitely a high quality brush that I don’t regret buying. I gave it 5 stars because it’s quite pricy but the quality really is there.
Gea L.
Morganton
I wanted to love this brush so much. Which I did when I cost used it. It was then tome to wash the brush and that was the worst thing I apparently could have ever done. I wash my brushes in coconut oil and dawn dish soap, not harsh at all. But the bristles states coming out immediately, I was very disappointed seeing as I spent a lot of money on this brush. I will not repurchase.
Rebecca H.
Louisville
This brush has become one of my go-tos. The bristles are soft and flexible - great for blending. I've used this brush multiple times a week and washed it frequently but I haven't noticed any bristles shedding on my face or while cleaning. The handle is comfortable and easy to grip. Would recommend!
Katie C.
irwin
Very fluffy white, the only thing I don’t like about the white is the product to get stained on it. Our use it every day for my foundation, it’s a little more on the pricier side, I would recommend this, and I use the light shade so it kind of makes it stand a little bit of a light nude color
Brandy G.
rapid city
When I first used this brush I loved it. But overtime the bristles separated so bad that it leaves a hole in the middle. I feel like the foundation just gets pushed around vs blended. Note that this is even after I wash it. So it loses its shape pretty bad. Not as dense as I thought.
Marlena D.
This is the only brush i use for foundation! I use both a circle/swirling technique and dabbing my product on, and this brush is amazing! I have a few of their brushes and all work great! Yeah, I’d totes buy more of them. You can’t have enough brushes!!
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
I don’t feel like this is the brush I can’t live without but it is pretty good. It leaves streaks so you have to go over with a sponge to get a smooth finish. IT brushes are pretty expensive, so I think you can find same quality for a better price.
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
This brush soaks up a ton of product! I was not really happy with this brush. I had to apply so much foundation just to get a nice coverage. It is a little on the expensive side and I honestly don’t believe that it is worth the money at all.
Shawnna S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Another great brush from It Cosmetics! I actually use this for powder foundation, as it packs the powder into my skin without looking cakey. I use this brush daily and have had it for about a year now. No bristle fall out and easy to clean.
Sarah M.
For a brush, this one by IT Cosmetics applies foundation beautifully. This brush blends very well. It is large but can also get into the small crevices on the sides of the nose. I am satisfied with this brush and would recommend it if you do not like using a beauty blender sponge!