IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Double Airbrush Foundation Brush uploaded by Heather M.

BY IT COSMETICS

Ultra-luxe, ultra-plush custom-designed Heavenly Luxe® Double Airbrush Foundation Brush features dual-fiber brush hairs for a level of never-before-seen airbrushed complexion perfection. This innovative brush head has the capability to build coverage with foundation buff away imperfections for a flawless airbrush finish.

• Thoughts on this brush? Really wanting to try out a found...3 Answers
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Purchased at: ULTA
I just recently got this brush and my goodness has it been a game changer. These are very similar to the Sephora Pro brushes except I like these better. I feel like these brushes are a little more durable and hold their shape well! They also blend like a dream.
Michelle C.
olivehurst
Purchased at: ULTA
I like using it with the It cosmetic cc cream spf 50..I put that on before I tan, in order not to tan my face and to look somewhat even skin tone. Very soft bristles,it did shed first use,not sure why. I purchased on line so I don't think anyone used it..lol
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great brush for foundation, it's pretty densely packed and it really does a great job or applying my foundation with few streaks. I always pat with a beauty sponge just in case
Casey W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Application with this is iffy. I’m not sure what causes it to not smooth my foundation out. It’s either not dense enough or my moisturizer doesn’t work well with the texture.
Gabby E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every single day and it’s the best. Makes my foundation smooth and even and look so natural. This brush is so soft and fluffy, it does it’s job and lasts forever!
Santana M.
Anderson, Sc
Loved the brush at first but I found that the foundation would soak into the brush so much that it made my brush very cakey feeling. The brushes are pricey . I wouldn’t buy it again. I’d rather buy something that is cheaper and replace often. Even cleaning didn’t do much help. And I used their foundation with it.
Makayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite foundation brush hands down! I could never find one I liked before this so I used to only use a sponge but now that I found this I always start my foundation routine with it! Leaves and airbrushed finish and helps to build up coverage without wasting product!
Heather M.
Clanton
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is amazing. I have mostly always preferred a beauty blender over a brush when applying a foundation, but not anymore. I purchased this brush over the weekend and I am in love. I have fine lines and large pores, and it does an acceptional job of covering those. I highly recommend this brush.
Anna M.
Carthage, TN
There is nothing negative to say about this brush. Originally, I got it to go along with the ItCosmetics powder foundation. However, I currently use it to apply bronzer and I love using it both ways. It is unbelievably soft and picks up the perfect amount of product and leaves the loveliest smooth appearance. This brush has held up being washed several times and has had zero shedding. It’s definitely a high quality brush that I don’t regret buying. I gave it 5 stars because it’s quite pricy but the quality really is there.
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
I have many IT brushes and I love them all. They are very well made with perfect density and each does the job they are supposed to do. I also appreciate the little carrying bag/case for travel convenience. Highly recommended and I will order more.
Jennifer G.
Perham, MN
Thoughts on this brush? Really wanting to try out a foundation brush but not sure what brush to get since I’ve always used a beauty blender.. suggestions?

Amazon