IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™...
2741 Reviews
5 / 5
I have tried many makeup brushes but it always moves my makeup and never get flawless. I am impressed with this brush!! It blends really well like a beauty blender.
5 / 5
Nurse brush is nice and soft and fluffy. So far I really just use the larger end of it although the smaller and could probably be nice for highlighter or something. It blends my makeup nicely and without being too blotches in one area like another brush I have had for awhile. I would take off points for the tube for storage because it’s just kind of odd and you can only put the brush in the one way, but I guess that’s not really critical.
4 / 5
At first I couldn’t find the brush to review because I put it in with my other makeup brushes. This brush is very soft and great for blending. I have used it many times
5 / 5
Full coverage brush , I love it! The blending is well! I love how durable it is as well! I would definitely recommend to anyone! IT cosmetics brushes are the best !
5 / 5
This brush is AMAZING!! The bristles are so soft, that is doesnt irritate my face when i use it like some do. The coverage this gives me with my foundation is AMAZING! it soreads the product so lovely. And i think that it having a concealer brush on the opposite side is so helpful too for smaller crevices as well
5 / 5
I’m obsessed with this brush. It’s extremely soft and I use it daily to apply my concealer. It’s has versatility as there is a dual end. It doesn’t soak up product and blend my makeup like airbrush.
4 / 5
I do really like this makeup brush. I loved how its duo ended and I can get two uses out of it. I do wish the bristles were a little tighter but it does a good job of blending
5 / 5
I love this brush so much!! I used to use a sponge, but I recently decided to experiment with foundation brushes and I absolutely well in love. It blends out my foundation evenly and gives me an even finish. Also the fluffy side can be used for foundation and also liquid brush, which I love!
5 / 5
One of the most rumored makeup brushes I finally tried. I got it as part of a set with the purchase of the new Glow foundation. It’s perfect for blending foundation in, nice and thick. Plus the flip end is perfect for concealer and getting into those nooks and crannies. Also great to comeback through with powder to set and bake things.
4 / 5
I love this brush. I literally use it for everything foundation, liquid bronzer and liquid blush. Blend my makeup so seamlessly. It just a great versatile brush to have in.