suggested searches

IT Cosmetics

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe™...
863 Reviews
This brush is amazing! I use it with the celebration foundation and it's perfect! Whether I need light coverage or darker spot correction, this does it all
Love this. The dual ended brush is super convenient when packing for travel and the bristles on both sides are really soft.
I could prob use this brush for my whole face if I cleaned in between products! The smaller side could be used for concealer eyeshadow to apply contour, and the bigger side for anything on the face! It is a must in my kit and for personal use! Would 1000% reccomend to anyone!!
The build of this synthetic brush is SO light and cheap and it feels incredibly overpriced at its full cost (though it frequently can be found on sale). It's presented as a complexion brush, but I find it too flexible to be appropriate for that use. I'll be honest, though, and admit that I've never tried it for that, so I could be wrong (I have enough other foundation brushes that are flawless, so I feel no need to try this one out for that purpose). Where this brush shines is as a blending brush for cream color products. I haven't really used the concealer end for anything, but the wider head is perfect for buffing and blending in cream blush and bronzer. This is my favourite brush for using with my HG Westman Atelier bronzer stick in Biscuit and my Phytosurgence cream blushes. It doesn't blend the pigment away entirely, but it softly spreads it out and diffuses the edges in the most beautiful way.
I love It cosmetic brushes and this one is no exception. It blends my concealer perfectly. Only issue is the smaller brush kept falling off so I had to keep sticking it back on.
These brushes are so soft and don’t feel like I’m scratching my face with a brush. It’s not hard on my skin and definitely my go to brushes. 10/10
I thought this brush was okay. For the price point I would expect more from the product. I know of other brushes on the market that are a lower price and better quality
This is my absolute favorite brush yo apply foundation, cc cream, bb crack, etc. Goes on evenly and the opposite end is perfect for under eyes!
This is a great brush. It is two sided so good for foundation and concealer. It is great to travel with. This is one of my most used brushes
I haven’t tried this brush yet, but I’m sure it’s amazing and I would absolutely love to try this brush out for blending foundation.