suggested searches

12%

3 star

2 star

1 star

The build of this synthetic brush is SO light and cheap and it feels incredibly overpriced at its full cost (though it frequently can be found on sale). It's presented as a complexion brush, but I find it too flexible to be appropriate for that use. I'll be honest, though, and admit that I've never tried it for that, so I could be wrong (I have enough other foundation brushes that are flawless, so I feel no need to try this one out for that purpose). Where this brush shines is as a blending brush for cream color products. I haven't really used the concealer end for anything, but the wider head is perfect for buffing and blending in cream blush and bronzer. This is my favourite brush for using with my HG Westman Atelier bronzer stick in Biscuit and my Phytosurgence cream blushes. It doesn't blend the pigment away entirely, but it softly spreads it out and diffuses the edges in the most beautiful way.
I love It cosmetic brushes and this one is no exception. It blends my concealer perfectly. Only issue is the smaller brush kept falling off so I had to keep sticking it back on.
These brushes are so soft and don’t feel like I’m scratching my face with a brush. It’s not hard on my skin and definitely my go to brushes. 10/10
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this brush have a lot of fallout after you wash it ? I received it for free with the new IT cosmetics CC nude glow cream.
0 answers
Is this brush worth the price?
Did this brush change? I ordered this brush from Sephora and thought it was meh. I saw the same brush on display at shoppers drug mart and it seemed way more fluffy and full. Maybe I got a defective one :/
more questions