BY IT COSMETICS

Ultra luxe, ultra plush tool for perfect airbrush application. Provides the capability to build coverage with foundation or powder and buff away imperfections.The ultra plush, ultra luxe large end allows you to quickly apply your foundation to larger areas for a beautiful airbrushed finish, while the micro-end allows for the most accurate precision in even the smallest spaces.

• Is this brush good for liquid foundation? I have been int...2 Answers
Sarra N.
Murrieta
This brush is super soft and dense. I do find the sharp taper of the handle to be a little tough to work with- I wish it were just a little thicker near the bottom so I can get a better grip. The smaller set of bristles at the bottom have an unfortunate curve to them that seem stuck in place, so I can’t really use that side. IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Complexion Perfection Brush #7
Trinette T.
This a great brush for trips! I just had to buy a new one due to me forgetting to pack up my old brush. I am on to keep the plastic tube that the brush comes in so the brush does not get damaged during the trip. The reason I do not use this brush on daily basis is due to it being double ended. I am not a fan of the end brush while I’m putting on my make-up. But it makes it one less brush I have to travel with.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This brush is amazing. I use it everyday. It gives my foundation a airbrush look. The brush is easy to handle and there’s even a smaller brush on the other end for smaller places on your face. I like to use the smaller side on and around my nose. It cleans very easily. I usually use baby shampoo to clean all my makeup brushes. I recommend this makeup brush.
Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
I wanted to try using a brush for foundation, rather than my beauty blender and my step-mom recommended this one to me. I purchased it at Ulta yesterday and used it with my drug store foundation and it blends rather smoothly, however not to my satisfactory. So I went over my face with a damp beauty blender. The concealer side blends rather smoothly as well, but again I used a beauty blender to get a better finish. I would recommend this product tho! I’ll be using it a lot more so I can see how to make it work to it’s best abilities!
Emily M.
Berwyn, PA
This is my go to, one and done, only brush I need for complexion products. The larger side works well with both powder and liquid foundations but what I truly love is the smaller side..it is perfect for spot concealing and blends out the concealer without lifting any of the product!!
teisa m.
clintion
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the holy grail of foundation brushes and the fact its a 2 in 1 makes me love it even more. Rhis is my absolute favorite brush and I've had trouble getting myself to try or use any other foundation brush since i found this one. It applies my foundation an my concealer flawlessly!!! It doesnt streak or shed and the hairs are super nice. It is totally worth it to get it ibwasnt a believer untill i tried. Ive even talked a few clinets into going out and buying this brush for themselves!!! Nkw they undwrsrand why, it so im telling you run out and get yooselff this brush and you can thank me later !!
Madyson B.
Duncan
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is amazing to use with concealer under the eyes. It blends everything out very well. It’s kind of expensive for just one brush but I haven’t found a brush like this one. I’m very satisfied with this brush. I hope this helps you❤️
Rashea S.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this dbl heading brush for applying my stick foundation and the smaller end to apply my under eye corrector before concealer. This brush is so soft but not flimsy. It is packed just enough to give it some bounce to it so it works great.
Taylor Ian G.
Springfield , MO
This brush is H E A V E N! I use this every morning for my foundation application and the other end is technically for concealer but I use it to blend my eye shadow instead because it’s sooo fluffy and I recommend this brush to EVERYONE
Chantel A.
I really like this brush I like how it has to do lens so it's easy for me to apply product without having to switch in between brushes the bristles are great and they're very soft to the skin and helps blend out everything evenly
Dani S.
Columbia
Is this brush good for liquid foundation? I have been interested in purchasing this.

Amazon