BY IT COSMETICS

This plush, ultra-versatile mega brush quickly and flawlessly applies all your face products, including your favorite liquid concealers, crème luminizers and powder foundations.

McKenna F.
De Pere
I absolutely love this foundation brush. It takes up much less product than other brushes I have used, and gets most of the product on my face rather than stuck in the brush. My foundation looks almost flawless when I apply it with this brush, and I think the price is very reasonable.
Giselle S.
Tampa
To set the under eyes this brush works wonders !! it is expensive but well worth it! It has a tapered end to get in and set the inner corners of the eyes and pack powder to ensure a long lasting wear for your makeup, the brush is semi densely packed and wonderful
Casey K.
Upper Tract
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very unique brush! I actually have a whole set of brushes from it cosmetics! And i use them all the time and i recommend them to anyone wether you are a beginner at makeup or a professional! Everyone order yours now
Sarah B.
Eugene, OR
IT Cosmetics® Heavenly Luxe™ Complexion Master Brush #16
I actually use this is a brush to apply my loose dry shampoo, and it’s great! The one star is withheld because it does sometimes shed, but otherwise it’s a good basic soft foundation brush.
Kasey G.
Whitehall, WI
Such a soft brush! I’ve used many different brushes and this makes your makeup look flawless so worth every penny! I would buy it over and over again! Super easy to clean as well! Def recommend!! You won’t be disappointed.
Jordan R.
Covington , WA
Great for powdering he under eyes after applying concealer. The prices of their brushes are pretty high but seems to last long and work well
Ashleigh T.
It is hella good and makes my face makeup so amazing and the brush is so soft and it applies makeup so fast
Ashley C.
Great brush to use when contouring! Loved this brush! Highly recommend to everyone who sees this post!
Damaris S.
Bellport
Great make up brush a bit pricey, but give you a flawless look and has great pick up love it
Allison Y.
Lebanon
I love this brush! It’s so soft and smooth! I got it in a kit with a lot of other ones

Amazon