BY IT COSMETICS

Custom-designed to bring out your favorite features, this angled brush flawlessly applies all your cream and powder luminizers and bronzers. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ hair, a soft-touch handle and precision-cut brush head, it’s your must-have tool for creating your most beautiful you—and an essential for every IT Girl’s brush collection!

Buy on Amazon
Grace T.
Hampton
For as much as this brush Costin, I don’t think it was worth the price. Yes it does the job, and it’s easy to use, but I’ve used other brands much less expensive and more effective. I find that the hairs on the brush often fall out.
Julia C.
Hampton
These brushes are so soft. The quality of the bristles are totally worth the slightly hefty price you’re paying for a single brush. Amazing for daily use and the brush holds up during cleaning process. All of these brushes are exceptional quality and with the money.
Lisa T.
ione
I’m happy with all my brushes. I don’t have a favorite. I use all brands for different products. I feel they are all comparable. I feel it is very affordable tho
Desiree D.
Philadelphia
At the end of my makeup routine I use this brush to gather any makeup that didn’t blend in. The brush feels and works so well within my makeup.