BY IT COSMETICS

Custom-designed to bring out your favorite features, this angled brush flawlessly applies all your cream and powder luminizers and bronzers. This high-performance brush hugs the natural contours and angles of your face while giving you gorgeous, natural-looking definition.

Buy on Amazon
Love this product I use it everyday and the Brussels don’t fall off nor do they create streak marks and spread the make up very evenly and pack on thick without causing crease marks and are very soft and have supper thick bristles and a very nice handle.
Raquel V.
Corpus Christi
Beautiful brush. Soft and good for creams. I used it for cream bronzer and it went on beautiful while yawing a stippling motion. I got mine from ulta and I recommend anyone that loves cream products to check it out !
Emily V.
Packaging is cute, brush is really soft and nice. I haven’t tried any others from IT but I like this one so I probably will! It holds and transfers product well, and cleans easy. It was a gift for me so I’m not sure on pricing but the brush is great!
Sasha B.
Sacramento , CA
This is one of my favorite brushes. I love that it’s angled and it’s very easy to use. I bought it from ulta and I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a high quality brush for a good value.
Claudia M.
This brush helps my make up to look flawless! I cannot go without this brush! The sponge is great and all but this brush makes my make up look like it’s not even there while ensuring I have amazing coverage! I would recommend it to anyone!
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love how soft this brush is and how well it applies the powder. It works wonders. I can’t wait to buy more IT brushes. I bought it from someone on Facebook so I didn’t spend an arm and a leg. Definitely going to buy more.
Cece C.
newport news
I love the coverage I get with this brush. It works well for contouring verse the other brush brands and blends very well. I use this at least ones a week. I got this at ulta and would definitely recommend it.
Alexandra Q.
Rosenberg
It was suggested to me to use a brush to apply foundation and concelor and this brush makes it so easy and smooth!

BOTTOM LINEYes, I would recommend this to a friend
Katie R.
Not the biggest fan of this brush because I don’t use it often but it would be great for people that contour with creams! I am more of a powder person when it comes to contouring. A lot of money for something that isn’t that great.
Erin R.
Bluffton
Most of my brushes are from It Cosmetics. I purchased a full set of brushes several years ago and have used them daily as well as washing them weekly. They have held up amazingly well and love the way they apply product.