BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsIT Cosmetics
Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8

Ultra-luxe, round wand-ball shaped brush

What do you like the most about the luxe brush?
How did this brush work for y’all ?
Any problems with this brush? Does it apply powder foundation well? Does it shed?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8!
Product Highlights
...ridiculously soft! This one is wonderful for powder even though it's a blush brush.... You can use it for anything really, that's more of a personal preference. But the softness?.... You NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!!!!in reviews
...blush. It's an amazing brush that's very versatile, I've used it both to contour my face and to do a more basic all over bronze and both looks turned out great. I highly recommend this brush in reviews
ashley H.
Tulsa, OK
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by ashley H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best brush I’ve ever owned! I highly recommend! It’s so incredibly soft, and blends out beautifully! [product:it-cosmetics-heavenly-luxe-wand-ball-powder-brush-#8]
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by jen H.
One of my favorite brushes in my Arsenal! I use it to apply my Guerlain Meteorites. Gently swirling the brush around the product and onto my face, this brush makes application a breeze. I took one star off because it does not wash well with regular brush cleaners from MAC or Sephora. The handle has become gummy and distorted.
Raelyn D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Raelyn D.
Favorite powder brush. It cosmetics makes excellent quality brushes that will last for years!
Jaymee E.
piggott, AR
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Jaymee E.
I love this brush, it’s amazing! My makeup goes on evenly! I have found that a lot of other brushes their bristles fall out and this one doesn’t. I use this brush every time I put on makeup! I would buy this brush again.
Jordan P.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Jordan P.
This is the softest brush I have ever felt. The brush itself is super pricey but I would suggest looking on QVC because I got this brush along with 3 others and a case for $42 and this brush alone goes for $48. It makes applying powder/bronzer super easy and it feels so good on your skin. Will definitely repurchase. [product:it-cosmetics-heavenly-luxe-wand-ball-powder-brush-#8]
Samantha D.
Love love love this brush. It is very good at  wiping your bake off. The only thing about this brush that I didn’t love was the price, it was kind of expensive. I use It everyday. Overall, I have been very satisfied with the brush. This is one of my favorite everyday brushes
Tara M.
Spruce Pine, NC
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how smooth this allows me to apply my facial powder so flawlessly. I use the Laura Mercier Transparent Setting Powder.
Cheryl H.
Chino, CA
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush #8 uploaded by Cheryl H.
I love this brush for applying my [product:it-cosmetics-bye-bye-pores-poreless-finish-airbrush-powder], after I finish putting on my make up. It’s a high quality brush - you can feel how heavy it is when you pick it up. The bristles of the brush are full and tightly packed, which is great for targeted application. I use this brush every day and am so pleased with it.
Dizzy R.
Atlanta, GA
My HG! This is my powder brush! I have given them to all my friends and relatives! This is the most unbelievable brush, it picks up powder and lays it down in such a perfect wash even and light! You never get too much powder on your face with this brush...Unless you want to. I highly recommend this powder brush! You will never be sorry and  it will become one of your favorite brushes!
Mai J.
San Jose, CA
Hairs are so soft on this and it gets the job done. It’s not cheap but this will last you long time. I love all IT cosmetics brushes. They are very well made.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...