Dena H.
Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).
Aleesia M.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have used the Bye Bye under eye concealer for a few years. Highly recommend. A suggestion would be to go into Ulta and Sephora and test/ color match and then order. I always have problems with the undertone when shopping online. QVC kits give you more for your money.
Patti M.
Patti M.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have three brushes, the Your Skin but Better CC foundation and the concealer. The brushes are like heaven! They are so soft and have a million bristles that hold the product. They are my favorite brushes. I just got the CC cream last week and I love it! It stays on all day and has full coverage. I would recommend them. Today only there is a five piece set on QVC that I am ordering !
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
1 year, 6 months ago
It Cosmetics is my go to brand and I have drawers upon drawers full of everything from drug store to high end. The ingredients are beneficial for the skin, developed by plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Coverage and pigmentation are superb. I find when I travel I take only It brushes because they are simply my favorite. I don't think you'll have any regrets and the prices for sets on QVC are great when you break down the products by price. For example, tomorrow March 25 they will be having a 5 piece Today's Special Value set with 4 of the products being new launch items. The set will sell for just under $60. If you divide that by the 5 items you get then it's like paying only $12 per item. That's better than most drugstore prices! They also offer a 30 day return policy, even if you've used the entire product they will refund you if you don't love it.
leisha j.
leisha j.
1 year, 6 months ago
IT cosmetics products are really good, I have there heavenly powder brush and the bristles are so soft and it distributes my face powder so well, I have it for three years now and it's still in great condition from washing it, I would definitely recommend getting this and the whole line of brushes !
Denise  G.
Denise G.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 6 months ago
It cosmetics is a wonderful company with awesome products :) definitely wonderful brushes and Foundation.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
It cosmetics its a wonderful brand i can say what u see its what you get its all worth the hype its a full coverage cosmetics line wonderful for sensitive skin the better deals that you wont go wrong are on qvc and the brushes are good quality a little goes a long way