BY IT COSMETICS #39 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The  Heavenly Luxe Brush™ is an ultra-addicting, ultra-plush all over powder brush that delivers flawless, airbrushed application. This 100% cruelty-free high quality mega-brush is ultra-luxurious in feel, plus its soft-touch rubberized jumbo handle makes application easy and even more enjoyable.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Pittston, PA
Love this makeup brush it’s so soft and so full of soft bristles , I use this as my powder foundation but I do have 3 of them for my blush and bronzer also , It Cosmetics brush’s are the only ones I will use , they don’t fall apart last forever , very affordable for a great brush and I would highly recommend this product
amy s.
This was really pricey but so worth the money. It has lasted me such a long time. It’s super luxe feeling. It’s so soft and really makes my makeup look great. I use it as a powder brush or sometimes to apply my bronzer. It hasn’t shed at all. It’s big and blends everything nicely. It is amazing!
Allison D.
I enjoyed this powder brush. I got it in a set. It applied powder well. However I think you can apply powder with just about any brush. I bought it at Ulta during the holidays. I would say that it is a good brush, but you could probably get one just as good for a little cheaper.
Abby H.
I don’t use this as a powder brush, but it still works well. I use this to apply foundation lighter than a flat stippling brush. It blends my foundation and cream products with ease as well as powders. It is extremely soft, and it’s a wonderful multitasking brush to bring on vacation.
Kahee L.
San Francisco
Fluffiest, most dense brush that I own. Perfect for bronzer and all-over powder applications. Small doses of hair do fall out with each wash, but the brush has so much hair to begin with that it doesn’t impact the efficacy of the brush.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I feel as though the bristles are too densely packed. When I am using finishing powder, I like to flick and glide the powder across my face. This brush is better suited to buff in liquid foundation instead of powder.
Leah O.
I love the bristles on these brushes, they pick up a lot of product and they feel great on my skin. The handles are nice, not too big, and if I had to choose one brand of brushes to use for the rest of my life it would be The IT cosmetics brushes!
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
I love this brush, it’s super cute looking, really aesthetically pleasing and super soft. It’s really dense so that’s a good thing also and it’s not too big so it’s easy to take traveling. I recommend this brush to anyone in search of one.
Briana S.
Orlando, FL
LOVE this brush! I use it for powder and sometimes for blending foundation. The brush is extremely soft and dense. Blends the powder and foundation to perfection. The brush is expensive but worth it!
Jaqueline V.
Can I use this brush with liquid or power foundation?
Dani H.
Canyon Country, CA
I just started using the It Cosmetics foundation. Do I need to buy an It Cosmetics brush to go along with it?
Brooke C.
Tyner, KY
Is it worth the price? Does it shed?
Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know your review before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Thanks:).
Jessica P.
Never tried it cosmetics products. Are they any good? How's the prices?