MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesIT Cosmetics
Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6

IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6

Buffing Foundation Brush

This brush seems really soft and like it would apply well. Does it, and is it worth the buy?
Is this brush good for blending out my foundation ?
How well does this brush blend?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,256 reviews
Brushes are not my preferred method of applying foundation, but this came in a kit. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft the bristles were and how it allowed the foundation to buff into the skin without leaving streaky marks or distributing unevenly. I probably wouldn’t repurchase, but if you use buffing brushes, this is worth a try.
Jennifer G.
1,666 reviews
I love this brush- it’s so soft, dense, and buffs/blends really well! The Heavenly Luxe brushes are always so soft. I don’t have a problem with excessive shedding and they clean easily with the It cosmetics brush cleaner.
Anelise C.
New York
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 uploaded by Anelise C.
There wasn’t the exact brushes I have as option, but the brushes from this brand I have are absolutely perfect!
Ashley K.
Shelby, OH
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loooove this brush! It's soft, the density is great and it's so easy to work with. It helps me blend my foundation out wonderfully and I haven't had any issues with it. Overall it is a great brush! IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6
Arianne R.
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 uploaded by Arianne R.
I actually bought the alex and ani edition of this brush over the holidays, which i couldn't find on here. I love this brush, its dense and soft and doesn't soak up the product so i don't lose a ton of it to the bristles.
Allison C.
Twinsburg, OH
I really enjoy this buffing brush. Like all foundation brushes I do have to be careful which product I use with it, or it can look a bit streaky. I haven’t had any issues with bristle fall out either!
Maricruz G.
Canyoncountry
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 uploaded by Maricruz G.
The perfect brush for foundation, it leaves my skin flawless the application with this brush is just perfect. Some face brushes I feel like leave a lot of streaks but this one doesn’t. I usually go for sponges but this brush has really won me over. Here’s a picture of mine which looks gross because I haven’t washed it since I last used it.
erin B.
Chesterfield, MI
IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 uploaded by erin B.
Purchased at: ULTA
It cosmetics you've one it again with another great foundation brush! Handles nice and leaves a very good foundation finish. Pros: easy to hold, smoothe bristles, feels great on he skin, does what it supposed to do. Cons: not affordable and hard to clean But all around I do love it and would recommend 😀
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
This is a really great foundation brush. I use it to stipple on foundation and concealer. It’s really well made and it cleans well after using my liquid foundations on it. You can sometimes catch these on sale at Ulta!
Krystle B.
Love love love! Dense and soooo soft!! Blends seamlessly. User friendly! Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...