BY IT COSMETICS #83 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This retractable 2-in-1 brush is so easy to use, it truly does the work for you to apply all your favorite concealers and foundations evenly and smoothly. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hairs that won’t shed, plus precision-cut brush heads, this dual-ended brush gives you perfect streak-free coverage every time.

Buy on ULTA*
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This brush is so soft on both ends and it blends powder foundation out better than any brush I've ever used and the smaller end is great for thinning out thicker full coverage concealer however I find it very difficult to store this brush since I can't put it with all my other brushes in a huge brush holder cause it is double ended and the end on bottom can get smashed. Also when washing you can only wash one end at a time so the water doesn't go down into the Ferrell and ruin it. If you don't mind the storage aspect of this brush it is an amazing buffing brush for powder since it's not to densely packed.
Melissa H.
Danville
Fabulous! Unlike any other foundation brush I have used before. I’ve owned two of them, and the concealer end came out of the old one. It Cosmetics offered to replace it, but I had to mail it back first. I didn’t want to be without it that long!
Gina S.
Surprise
This one of my favorite brushes. The bristles are super soft and sont irritate my sensitive skin. I would recommend this brush to anyone i know and the price ia well worth it considering this is a brush i use everyday all the time. Its also very easy to clean and the bristles dont fall out.
Shasha S.
Andrea M.
Chandler, AZ
I love this brush! It applies my foundation so smoothly!! I love the little brush, although it’s used for concealer, I use it for my foundationto get under my eyes! Or when I do my brows I use the small little brush to conceal under those! It’s a great brush! It keeps its form after washing the brush so you don’t have to worry about crazy Bristles
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Megan L.
McIntyre
I love love love this brush!!!!! It’s soooooo soft and fluffy. I use the smaller end to apply and buff out my highlight. I don’t like using the bigger side for foundation because I find it makes my foundation looks streaky. I usually use that side to apply powder. Other than that, perfect
Mary H.
Huntsville
I love the makeup brushes from IT cosmetics.  I only have two of them and plan on buying more in the future.  They are an excellent brush.  I find them to be of good value for the quality of the product.  They work so well.  I will buy more of these brushes.
Alissa P.
Long Beach
These brushed are worth every dollar spent! I have never had a bad it cosmetics brush. I use this brush to blend my foundation after applying with a beauty blender. It makes my makeup look so smooth. This brush is so dense and soft and stays that way even after being cleaned frequently. The heavenly luxe collection screams quality.
Amanda H.
Louisville
Anything I have ever bought and used from It Cosmetics has been nothing but amazing! This brush is a great combination of foundation and concealer. It is great quality, easy to clean, and super soft. It blends very well and I would recommend it to anyone, amateur or professional.
Stephanie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this brush shed?
Marta A.
How does this brush stack up against other pro brushes?
Adrie M.
I've heard mixed opinions on this line! But I'm super in need of make up brushes! I need something cheaper than Sephora, not sure if these are or not, but I also need one particularly for liquid foundation and dry skin!
Melanie C.
Chambersburg, PA
What kind of brush do you use?
Madison H.
Is this brush worth paying $48 for?

back