BY IT COSMETICS

This dual-ended, 2-in-1 brush delivers a precise, even stroke that’s ideal for building a flawless brow. Featuring ultra-plush, award-winning Heavenly Luxe™ synthetic hair and a soft-touch handle, it pairs perfectly with your Build-A-Brow™ Crème Gel Stain or favorite brow product to define your brows and create beautiful, natural-looking results! While the custom-cut, fence-shaped bristles apply soft, feathery strokes that look like real brow hair and fill in sparse areas, the built-in grooming spooley brush gives you polished perfection that lasts all day.

Shasha S.
Sara L.
I love this brush for my brows! I have lighter brows and like to fill them in just a little so they don’t look so sparse but I want them to look natural still. This brush does just that without caking on the product into my eyebrows
ally o.
I like this brush a lot because I think it does a good job with my dipbrow. When I use it I think my eyebrows get the right shape and I love the small spooley on the other end. It really helps to have it all on the same brush.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
I have fluffy brows and this is the best tool ever for the fluffy brow look. I will use this brush with pomades or tinted brow gels. I brush up with it and the fencing in the bristles give my brows a great natural look!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I recently purchased this brush and really like it. I like how the brush hairs have cut outs in them to make eyebrow appear more natural. Good quality brush. The only area lacking is the spoolie. It feels like it was an ‘after thought’ as it feels cheap and is easy to bend. I feel like it could easily break off.
Sherry R.
Kingsport
I love these makeup brushes....I have one for concealer, foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner,and lip liner....out of all the brushes I've used, IT brand is my favorite..
Kristin l.
This is a must have!! It Cosmetics has never failed me before and this brush is a quality staple in my make up bag. The way the brush is made with the dashes cut out make for hair like strokes, and transfers the product well. LOVE this brush! It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Build A Brow Brush No. 12
Leslie M.
Wayne
Purchased at: ULTA
Handy tool to have in your make-up collection. Very versatile, doesn't take up any space, sturdy, well made. You can tell by the feel of it that it's of good quality.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I love this brow pencil. It's nice and precise and doesn't collect much buildup. I like that it has notches to mimic hair and I use it almost every time I do my brows
caressa d.
I love this brush it is LIFE! It’s so easy to use with the spaced out cuts in it is so nice for blending this is my new go to brush. I don’t understand why I didn’t get this sooner I would recommend this brush to anyone personally it’s just awesome all around and worth my 20$
Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , OH
HEY, SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I, CAN BYE THIS ITEM...
Katie T.
Does this make good thin hair strokes?
Miriam B.
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
I was recommended this product by a stylist at Ulta, but was hesitant to purchase. Does this create as crisp of a line as the ABH brush? or is it more feathery and natural looking? I like a bold line and wasnt sure I could achieve that with this brush?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
I think I’m gunna get this !!