BY IT COSMETICS #12 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 - Why did IT Cosmetics create this product: IT Cosmetic creator wanted to create the perfect Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush so women would be able to have a flawless, airbrush finish with each and every time!What is it: The Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush is the most ultra-luxe, ultra-plush tool for perfect airbrush application.Who is it for: Anyone who wants to instantly buff away conceal imperfections, blur away pores from view, and achieve a more radiant looking, flawless and air-brushed complexion.Why is it different: This flat top, super-luxe buffing brush is 100% cruelty-free and is designed to let you quickly apply your foundation to a soft, airbrushed finish. Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush contains over 88,000 high quality hairs.Features 100% synthetic bristles. Vegan - Heavenly Luxe Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush #6 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lauren B.
East Brady, PA
This is my favorite foundation brush by far. I use this everyday, every time I use foundation. The brush was pricey to say the least. It was around $40 at Ulta when I bought it almost 3 years ago. It’s held up well overtime and I wash it at least once a week with eco tools brush shampoo. The brush blends my foundation seamlessly. It does not leave streak or soak up all of my foundation into the bristles. I would purchase this again if I ever have too. But this thing is a champion and I don’t see it needed replaced anytime soon!
Rosalind P.
It Cosmetics has some of the best brushes on the market. This one's no exception it applies the powder foundation beautifully. These are synthetic and they hold up well. I find that they're easy to clean too. This is the only way to apply in my opinion the powder foundation. It comes with a sponge but to get a beautiful finish you need to use this brush.
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
This brush is just amazing to apply foundation. Since the first time i used it i have not been able to use another. I just love how it applies my foundation without leaving streaks across my face thus giving me an even distribution of my foundation making the application look flawless. I would recommend this to anyone. Another good one @itcosmetics.
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I really love it cosmetics. I purchased a set with this particular brush in it at Ulta. It blended so nice and gave me a flawless airbrushed finish, I loved this brush! But after only one wash the hairs were falling out and shedding all over my face. I ended up having to throw it away which really sucked because I thought it was a great brush.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
These brushes run pretty high, but oh my gosh you canNOT beat them! I had a subscription to cosmetics from i.t. many years ago so I was lucky enough to get the brushes for whatever kind of makeup I got- face powder, concealer, eyeshadow, etc. and they lasted for several years. As a matter of fact, they were still going strong when my overnight bag they were in got lost on a trip. I was seriously devastated. If I could have just gotten my brushes back, I would have been happy! But although they're expensive, if you take care of them they will last you indefinitely!
Adriana M.
Great brush, very soft and the perfect size. Not too small, not so big that you can’t control it. I like to apply foundations with my fingers in a patting motion, and then buff over at the end with a brush to blend. This way, I’m not wasting product in the bristles, and the warmth of my fingers can really meld the makeup with my skin.
Kelsey B.
I love how they made my face feel! Very soft!! && Blended well!!! I bought mine at Ulta,kinda pricey butworth it! Good value all together. Must try them out! I would love to spend money on them! I'm satisfied, but disappointed they cost so much! :( Worth it though, made my face look so smooth & even.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I got this brush with the foundation I ordered off of QVC the brush is fabulous, would I pay $48 dollars for it in store? NO it's great but not for that price. I have several it cosmetics brushes all came with products I bought from QVC, definitely wouldn't pay the in store price, however they are nice
Eileen R.
I got this brush for the purpose of applying an IT cosmetics powder foundation. I have combination skin with occasional flakiness on acne that is clearing up and, I found that if I apply to much pressure when using this brush, it accentuated that flakiness. I would not recommend this for dry skin.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
It’s a good brush. It loses a star for its ridiculous high price point. There are just as good of brushes by real techniques and are a fraction of the price. I bought this when Ulta was having its 20 days of deals thing around Christmas. It’s fine. I like it. Good quality. But really expensive.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Is this brush soft? And does it blend very well?
Jasmine A.
How well does this brush blend liquid foundation such as Kat Von d lock it foundation ? I am so in between in brushes ! I love the beauty blender but not for the price
Colby S.
Orlando , FL
Is this a good brush for applying foundation?
Chaima B.
Do u recommend this over morphe or sigma flat top brushes ?
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this great for liquid foundation?