IT Cosmetics H2O Waterproof Eye Pencil - Black uploaded by Anahi S.

BY IT COSMETICS

• How kong is it wearable for? Is this a new product? 1 Answers
  • Truly waterproof? How easy is it to apply?1 Answers
  • Is this really waterproof? How long does this last without smearing?1 Answers
Mellisa D.
Clinton Township
I love it cosmetivs eye liner!!! Im not hapoy when it runs out and I have to use other eye liners until i can order more. I should order in bulk!!!! ūüėĀ i love how easy it applies and stays on throughout the day. Great product!!!
Cristina E.
Patterson, CA
Hello there! I've been looking for an eye liner pencil that I could use on my waterline that won't smear. I tried this pencil and at first thought that I've found what I've been looking for. Then I put it on for a days work and it did not last at all! It came off my waterline and onto my under eyes. I guess the "h20" part didn't work. Ugh! I guess I'll continue my journey on finding the perfect waterline eye pencil.
Denise T.
Pelahatchie, MS
I love, love these products. It truly is waterproof but washes off easily with make up remover. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I would buy it again. They are always having good specials on these.
Chelsea S.
YES! YES! YES! I really do adore all the products I've tried from this line of makeup. QVC usually has a deal on them with monthly payments if you can't afford right away. I love these!
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
LOVE THIS!!! I wear this on my waterline and it doesn't go anywhere!! It is my favorite eyeliner! Price is great I love a dark black and this color is perfect!! easy to find in stores and online.
Spencer B.
I love the smooth glide that this pencil has to offer! It's close to a liquid liner yet it won't smudge so easily! I love the dark black color, it makes my green eyes pop! It's my go to liner! I would highly recommend it
Nallely W.
Laredo, TX
Love it i swear this is a waterliner love the dark black color and even if u go in to a swimming pool it will not smire it will stay on you all day long this is another of my feaivret eye liner
Heather T.
Clarkson, KY
Worst eyeliner I've ever used. It's extremely hard to get off even with eyemakeup remover or micellar water. It balls into little flakes and they scratch your eyeball all to crap. Hated it!
Britt D.
Knox, PA
To me this eyeliner is perfection it doesn't go anywhere at all it's really good for your water line and wings it literally stays all day it's pretty hard to get off but that's any ideal eyeliner to me
Kelly B.
I don't usually wear eyeliner, but when I do I use this brand. It is waterproof, which is why I truly love it. My friends and I all use it because it stays on all day.
Mallory P.
Truly waterproof? How easy is it to apply?
Phouvanh L.
Is this really waterproof? How long does this last without smearing?
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
How kong is it wearable for? Is this a new product?