BY IT COSMETICS

Anti Aging Vitality Flush Reviver Stain - Je Ne Sais Quoi see more...

leticia b.
Chicago , IL
The color of this blush it's so pretty I like it how it glides in my face. It is affordable. Easy to apply! And use as well. I only use this when I go to special occasions, yes I would buy again if I like it I will!
Jennifer W.
First things first, It Cosmetics doesn't have many products I won't use. Ipsy was my first introduction to this brand but it didn't stop there. I pick up their products locally now and constantly check in on Ipsy glam and shopper offers to grab the next big thing It Cosmetics may have it. Long wearing is my biggest reason, along with customer service, price, and availability. Oh did I mention variety and versatile?
Marley W.
Carrollton , TX
Good pigmentation. Only problem is that it caked up my foundation where I applied it. It can definitely improve. Maybe more powder feel. I bought it from Ulta. I believe it works best on fare skin. I'm not sure if I would buy this highlighter again. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream IlluminationIt Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
Violet F.
Columbus
This has to be one of the best highlighter/ bronzer duos I've ever used. It definitely met my expectations. It is more expensive than drug store brands but is worth the buy. I use this product as often as I can and would definitely recommend to others.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is amazing I'm so excited to give my personality review on this no perfect . Yes very easy to apply and use. Online I just love it and my friends love it too. I would differently buy it again.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
I absolutely love this bronzer. It goes on easy and last all day. It's slightly expensive so I only use it on special occasions. Definitely meets my expectations. I highly recommend this product to others.
Savannah S.
I tried this once or twice and although I think it's a great combo product I prefer the powder or individual products better. I think it's great for an in the go fast look but I prefer other products.
Brittany W.
Amazing !!! Just the right amount of highlight and bronze at the same time ! Lasts all day long and I love it so much I use it everyday ! Gives me the pop I've been looking for . Definitely reccomend it.
Michelle P.
Weldon Spring, MO
My favorite product, literally don’t leave home without it on. Mascara and this stick make you look like you have a full face of makeup. Summer and winter still perfect colors!!!!
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Love this and love it cosmetics. WAs originally introduced by an ipsy bag and went back for more. Wasn't originally into face highlighters but this is easy to apply and has good staying power. Would definitely recommend.