BY IT COSMETICS

Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is not a watery mascara , it helps lift your lashes with out making them clumpy , they really do a lot for my lashes and I recommend to beginners or anyone with short lashes m, I will be buying again
Macarena O.
Alta Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waterproof means waterproof just remember that. in a bad way just remember that it's hard to take off waterproof make up but it's a good thing because that means the product last and is doing the job for supposed to do.
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really hate waterproof máscaras they are really hard to take off , even with products to remove make up. And sometimes they left my lashes feeling weird. But this one is okay , it is not that hard to take off
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before there was superhero, it cosmetics had still been killing it in the mascara game. While I am more partial to superhero, this set still contains some fantastic mascara options. Great sizes for trial !
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cosmetics are great. They definitely have some of the best makeup. This mascara fans out your lashes and leaves them looking great. I gave 4 stars because it doesn't really do much for the length however it is good it doesn't run or cake. Could cake depending on how much you use! That's on the consumer though. Lol
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand waterproof mascara is truly great. My eyes tend to water a lot and this mascara works on them. There is no room for improvement. It is way better than any alternatives. I would definitely buy it again.
Patti C.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted a waterproof mascara so I tried this one. It was nice, but didn't provide the volume that I'm used to from mascara. It is definitely easy to use, but I'm not a fan of how it looks on me. I'm sure it would look great in others not trying to achieve a dramatic lash.
Megan E.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is very good and stays on well. Wouldn't come off in heat and made my lashes look much longer than they actually are. Not very easy to take off even with makeup remover, but then again if you cry it's not going anywhere soo.
Paige N.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of IT Cosmetics mascaras. They're so long lasting and when I wear them I always get comments and questions about what product I use and how full and long my lashes look. Awesome product
Kayla Z.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too clumpy in my opinion. I only got a sample of it when I tried it, so maybe it was just a bad sample. But it seemed clumpy and dry, as if there was not much in the tube to begin with.