IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Nouhaila E.
Tiflet
It's very elegant and gives a wonderful look to the eye that I would recommend to everyone that it really deserves the amazing experience
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Amazing product! Would highly recommend stays on through everything will buy again!!!!
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Love this mascara! It makes the lashes look fake! I love how dramatic they look and how great the formula is !!!
Patti I.
Meriden, CT
I wanted a waterproof mascara so I tried this one. It was nice, but didn't provide the volume that I'm used to from mascara. It is definitely easy to use, but I'm not a fan of how it looks on me. I'm sure it would look great in others not trying to achieve a dramatic lash.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is a really good mascara if your looking to thicken your lashes. The wand is perfect to get each hair coated perfectly. Gives my lashes so much volume and length. Would recommend to all my friends.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Everything this brand puts out is amazing. I love this mascara and will be buying more. I love the brush in this tube
Nilla D.
Did not like this product at all, which is surprising because I'm a big fan of it cosmetics, however for me, this product really had my lashes feeling real funky. Left a sticky feeling. Don't recommend
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Perla d.
La Romana
Me gusta él maquillaje suave colocarme labial base,un poco de polvo, delineador y mascara esta me gusta mucho porque se ve muy natural
Megan E.
Spartanburg, SC
Is very good and stays on well. Wouldn't come off in heat and made my lashes look much longer than they actually are. Not very easy to take off even with makeup remover, but then again if you cry it's not going anywhere soo.
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?