IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Rachel J.
Monroe Twp
Like this product, a little on the pricier side, does not stay on as well as I wish it did. One great thing I can say about it is I love the tip it makes it extremely easy to get the perfect wings. Overall, an okay product.
Janice M.
Louisa
Applies so easily and is such a dark black. I recommend to anyone that wears eyeliner.
Nora C.
Dallas, TX
I love It Cosmetics! I’m huge fan of all their mascaras! More specifically this mascara!  The formula is fantastic! The brush is just perfection. Great lift, curl, and separation of each lash. No clumping formulation. It’s very easy to apply. The wand brush feels great in the hand. You can very easily maneuver with this brush to get every individual lash. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica B.
Five stars all the way, I really like it because they also released a product called bye bye under eye and it's another fave so I knew I had to try their eye lash primer, it turned out AMAZING so I still use it to this day!
Marissa M.
Dodge City, KS
This is my go to eyeliner!!!!!!!!! It looks perfect on my blue eyes! It really brings them out. I wasn't too good at applying eyeliner at first but now that I've got the hang of it I'm really really loving this eyeliner !
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
I personally love this. I gives my lashes a great look and makes them look extra long. Definitely recommend to all my gals out there.
Kimberly C.
West Jordan, UT
I received this in one of my Sephora play boxes and I really liked it. It lasted all day, wasn't flakey, clumpy, or hard to apply. It applied so smoothly, and I loved the want it has on it, makes your lashes even and easier to apply.
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
Before there was superhero, it cosmetics had still been killing it in the mascara game. While I am more partial to superhero, this set still contains some fantastic mascara options. Great sizes for trial !
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
I didn't care for this product too much. I felt like it bled a lot and didn't stay in place.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Waterproof means waterproof just remember that. in a bad way just remember that it's hard to take off waterproof make up but it's a good thing because that means the product last and is doing the job for supposed to do.
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?