IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Emerald K.
Water proof mascara is the best. if you cry or eyes water or just get caught in the rain you don't have to worry about smears
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
It cosmetics are great. They definitely have some of the best makeup. This mascara fans out your lashes and leaves them looking great. I gave 4 stars because it doesn't really do much for the length however it is good it doesn't run or cake. Could cake depending on how much you use! That's on the consumer though. Lol
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Very easy to use and simply glides on. Perfect for that daily cat eye. I love the pigmented formula. The quality is outstanding. I would use this everyday. Better than most eye liners I've tried. Very impressed.
gab c.
I love this mascara , it doesn't leave my eyelashes all clumby which I hate, but this product doesn't it get them all
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Really love iT Cosmetics. They have really great quality products. My favorite ever is ' it Cosmetics - Eyes Of Seduction Mascara' it gives you a bold thick lash with the perfect volume and length! I get so many compliments when im out. Makes me feel sooo good!
Chintil G.
Awesome product and it lasts all day without too much fall out. I like the way my lashes pop when I use this mascara.
This is actually really amazing.i love the packaging .my eye color is black. Because I'm Asian I'm from Philippines.yes this kind of eyeliner I want to try.i think it's not that pricey I think it's very good.of course I would buy again I love liquid eyeliner.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I like it cosmetics gel eyeliner I use this product and I like it I use it when I go run my errands to stores or pay bills.
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Again IT Cosmetics didn't fail me. Love this brand, love this product. Very black product and lasted all day on my eyes without sliding around or ending up on my lower lashes like some do. I have so many liners to go through but this is a contender for repurchase.
Emily G.
Waveland, MS
Fantastice. It wears a long time almost all day. Nice deeep color. Smooth formula. I love it. One of my favorites .
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?