IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
LOVE this stuff! Great for all day wear, very classy packing, wasn't damaged any, I use it about 3 times a week and still have a lot left, works great with my green eyes!
Kayla Z.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Too clumpy in my opinion. I only got a sample of it when I tried it, so maybe it was just a bad sample. But it seemed clumpy and dry, as if there was not much in the tube to begin with.
Jessica L.
Firebaugh, CA
Wow I love mascara epecialy when it comes to trying it out for free I use many different types but none of them have gave me that amazing look I want hopefuly with this one it does.
Jessica B.
Five stars all the way, I really like it because they also released a product called bye bye under eye and it's another fave so I knew I had to try their eye lash primer, it turned out AMAZING so I still use it to this day!
Alysia H.
It Cosmetics makes the most amazing mascara. This mascara will maximize and volumize your lashes will making them look feathery and goregous.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I enjoy the formula of this mascara although in not sure if the wand is everything so I think it could warrant a little cheaper price tag.
Jacquelynn S.
Gravette, AR
I love the thin applicator so you can determine your line thinkness. Wears well with or without eyeshadow. Dries quickly upon application.
Suzanne K.
Bethpage
Its really great but its secind best to limelight by Alcone mascara by far. Does a grwat job on making the lashes look fuller and longer
Briana M.
N Huntingdon, PA

This mascara is great but does transfer onto my lower lid at times. It is nice and volumizing though which I look for in a mascara
Vanessa C.
Kannapolis, NC
I personally love this. I gives my lashes a great look and makes them look extra long. Definitely recommend to all my gals out there.
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?