IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Josephine S.
This stuff makes my eye lashes look so long and full! I love this product because it makes my lashes look full and dark without looking clumpy and thick in a bad way! This is pricey however so worth it when your eyes look amazing!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Like it. Very black, and the brush is good. Packaging is nice and super slick. The brush gets a lot of product on the lashes and doesn't seem to clump or anything. Lasts look and is easily removed. A nice mascara actually.
Natalia N.
Schaumburg, IL
I really liked this mascara, it was light, but lasting on me. Even without being waterproof it stayed on all day, and never got clumpy. I would take out half a star because I ran out of it quickly...but that's not even a real critique because I loved it.
Daniella U.
Norcross, GA
I love this eye liner! The application is very smooth and even and it's the perfect consistency! My eyes are blue so the black brown shade really makes them pop! I would buy this again and reccomend to my friends!
savannah  h.
Patterson, LA
I am currently in Cosmetology School for Aesthetics we play with makeup ALL day long and we absolutely love every It Cosmetics products! They are one of our favorite makeup lines! This gel liner is great for night time wear or a more dramatic look.
Kylie D.
Super good quality product really nice quality super easy to apply and use everything is nice about alternative is way better in my opinion super nice and cute packaging and I would totally recommend it to anyone
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
This mascara is not a watery mascara , it helps lift your lashes with out making them clumpy , they really do a lot for my lashes and I recommend to beginners or anyone with short lashes m, I will be buying again
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
The fluffing eyelash primer is a must, I often pair this with my favorite mascara and/or primers for fuller effects. But even alone, I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies!! It's a epic step in my makeup regiment
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas , NV
I really hate waterproof máscaras they are really hard to take off , even with products to remove make up. And sometimes they left my lashes feeling weird. But this one is okay , it is not that hard to take off
Sarah S.
I really like this eyeliner, it stayed on all day and all night pretty much. It was very easy to use and went on very smoothly, although it is a little bit more expensive than I would have probably like to spend. I would try it again though.
Stacy A.
Just wondering if this volumizes your lashes and also if it clumps or flakes off?
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?