IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Rachel J.
Monroe Twp
Like this product, a little on the pricier side, does not stay on as well as I wish it did. One great thing I can say about it is I love the tip it makes it extremely easy to get the perfect wings. Overall, an okay product.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Really love iT Cosmetics. They have really great quality products. My favorite ever is ' it Cosmetics - Eyes Of Seduction Mascara' it gives you a bold thick lash with the perfect volume and length! I get so many compliments when im out. Makes me feel sooo good!
Sabrina R.
Chicago
I've tried this mascara as a sample and It did not dissapoint. I actually really have been liking all the products I've tried from IT. It is a bit more pricey than drugstore products but less than high end products. It made my lashes pretty long and it didn't not get flaky which I like. It didn't really thicken them up as much as I like though.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Very easy to use and simply glides on. Perfect for that daily cat eye. I love the pigmented formula. The quality is outstanding. I would use this everyday. Better than most eye liners I've tried. Very impressed.
Dariana P.
Orlando, FL
I liked this mascara I'm not going to say that I was over the top in love with it but I would recommend for others to use it everyone has different preferences I just didn't really like the way it left my eyelashes I have smaller ones and this is more for someone with longer eyelashes in my opinion cuz it's a not blend well on mine
Sarah D.
Cumming, GA
Again IT Cosmetics didn't fail me. Love this brand, love this product. Very black product and lasted all day on my eyes without sliding around or ending up on my lower lashes like some do. I have so many liners to go through but this is a contender for repurchase.
Patti I.
Meriden, CT
I wanted a waterproof mascara so I tried this one. It was nice, but didn't provide the volume that I'm used to from mascara. It is definitely easy to use, but I'm not a fan of how it looks on me. I'm sure it would look great in others not trying to achieve a dramatic lash.
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I love this mascara. It goes on thick but it looks amazing. It lasts all day. The brush is excellent at brushing and spreading your lashes. You can buy it at a very good value. I would definitely recommend this mascara to others.
Megan E.
Spartanburg, SC
Is very good and stays on well. Wouldn't come off in heat and made my lashes look much longer than they actually are. Not very easy to take off even with makeup remover, but then again if you cry it's not going anywhere soo.
Annelyce S.
Yuma , AZ
I love love love this mascara it works so well! I use it almost daily! I Norma purchase this on qvc! It comes in a cute little black box! It's easy to apply and definitely recommend this product to any and everyone
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?