IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"

BY IT COSMETICS

IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer
IT Cosmetics® Eyes of Seduction Lash Primer "The Fluffer"
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Very easy to use and simply glides on. Perfect for that daily cat eye. I love the pigmented formula. The quality is outstanding. I would use this everyday. Better than most eye liners I've tried. Very impressed.
Natalia N.
Schaumburg, IL
I really liked this mascara, it was light, but lasting on me. Even without being waterproof it stayed on all day, and never got clumpy. I would take out half a star because I ran out of it quickly...but that's not even a real critique because I loved it.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
This mascara is not a watery mascara , it helps lift your lashes with out making them clumpy , they really do a lot for my lashes and I recommend to beginners or anyone with short lashes m, I will be buying again
Allysa H.
Bauxite , AR
The fluffing eyelash primer is a must, I often pair this with my favorite mascara and/or primers for fuller effects. But even alone, I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies!! It's a epic step in my makeup regiment
Macarena O.
Rancho Cucamonga , CA
Waterproof means waterproof just remember that. in a bad way just remember that it's hard to take off waterproof make up but it's a good thing because that means the product last and is doing the job for supposed to do.
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
I really hate waterproof máscaras they are really hard to take off , even with products to remove make up. And sometimes they left my lashes feeling weird. But this one is okay , it is not that hard to take off
Katelyn E.
This eyeliner is amazing. It is so effective and effortless. This is so easy to use and I don't have to have a lot of product for it to work. It is long lasting and doesn't smell funny which is a plus for me
Sarah S.
I really like this eyeliner, it stayed on all day and all night pretty much. It was very easy to use and went on very smoothly, although it is a little bit more expensive than I would have probably like to spend. I would try it again though.
alexandra s.
Austin, TX
Before there was superhero, it cosmetics had still been killing it in the mascara game. While I am more partial to superhero, this set still contains some fantastic mascara options. Great sizes for trial !
Rachel J.
Monroe Twp
Like this product, a little on the pricier side, does not stay on as well as I wish it did. One great thing I can say about it is I love the tip it makes it extremely easy to get the perfect wings. Overall, an okay product.
Stacy A.
Just wondering if this volumizes your lashes and also if it clumps or flakes off?
Amanda P.
I have never seen this product in a store. Where might I purchase this? And whats the cost?