Dena H.
IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this brush. I use the bigger end to my powder foundation and the other end is used for setting powder under the eyes. There is no fall out n these brushes. This brush is worth the money.
Justine D.
Justine D.
1 year, 7 months ago
Absolutely. I love It Cosmetics and the products last me for awhile.
Regan K.
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
1 year, 8 months ago
I really love IT Cosmetics brushes. The dual ended brush is one of my all time favorites of any brand. I have another set of their brushes and they have lasted for almost 2 years. The brushes hold up really well if you take care of them and wash them regularly. I haven't used too many other products from IT, but I can say their brushes are absolutely worth the money. I have also seen some really great deals for their products on QVC!
Brook W.
Brook W.
Crosby, MN
1 year, 8 months ago
I have been in love with IT Cosmetics for about 18 months and have purchased several brushes and products from them. Their brushes are phenomenal, and my favorite one is the Dual Airbrush foundation/Concealer brush. I use the larger end for finishing powders because it buffs it in beautifully, and the smaller end works amazingly well under the eye. It's not too stiff, not too soft, and it doesn't suck up all the product onto the bristles. Product wise, I'm a *huge* fan of Bye Bye Foundation, Bye Bye Under Eye concealer (amazing!), Bye Bye Pores powder, Bye Bye Redness, and their lipsticks. Hope you love IT too. :)