BY IT COSMETICS #51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Dual Airbrush Foundation/ Concealer Brush was designed by leading plastic surgeons to apply both foundation and concealer to a flawless, airbrushed finish. The ultra-plush, ultra- luxe large end allows you to quickly apply your foundation to larger areas to a beautiful airbrushed finish, while the micro- end allows for the most accurate precision in even the smallest spaces. This 100% cruelty- free high-quality brush is extremely soft and great for even the most sensitive skin. Dual Airbrush Foundation Concealer Brush. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Amber N.
I seriously love this brush! It is my go-to for my foundation routine. I feel like it makes everything so smooth and even. The only issue that I have with the brush is that the other end I can’t stand it up while I am storing my brushes on my makeup brushes. You have to lay it flat. But other than that I love the foundation side of this brush! The concealer side is good too, I would just prefer a beauty blender instead! But otherwise it’s a good brush to have in your collection!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a decent brush for blending makeup but I didn’t find it great for applying the cc cream that I originally got it with but it was nice for blending it in better after I applied it with my fingers. It’s a good size for travel and I like the two ends. I think it’s great as part of a kit but I definitely wouldn’t buy this on its own at that the original price. I find my other it cosmetics brushes a better quality.
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
This brush is SO soft and picks up product perfectly. I use the big end for blush and the small end for highlighter. I know the description says it’s for foundation and concealer but I use it for blush and highlighting lol. It blends so beautifully and the bristles are so buttery soft. The bristles don’t fall out what so ever! It’s amazing for what you pay for!!! One of my all time favorite brushes.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This brush one of my favorites. I️ use it to apply my powder foundation also from It cosmetics. The dual end of the brush I️ use to apply my concealer it’s two brushes is one so for the price I️ think it’s worth it. It’s super soft on the skin and gives a flawless application ❤️IT Cosmetics Dual Airbrush Foundation Concealer Brush
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
The it brushes are absolutely everything they are soft calmer and this one is super fluffy which I love for applying my setting powder. I wish they were a little more affordable but I am building my collection slowly.
Riri M.
Hope Mills, NC
Along with my Luxie, this is my go to foundation brush and overall one of the best brushes I've ever used! I love that I can apply my foundation flawlessly then apply my concealer with the other end and these brushes are heavenly! Seriously, super soft and I love the handles too!
Haley E.
Malibu
The IT foundation brush is my favorite brush in their line. It really gives the effect of having my makeup airbrushed. I hate streaky lines and this is exactly the brush to avoid this common mistake. I think this is the best foundation brush I have tried, even better than MAC.
Stacy M.
Shafer
I love that the brush has a concealer end and a foundation end very helpful. And the brush is definitly airy just like it says which I love. The price I feel is fair. And plus now that you have a two in one brush that means you wont lose it as easily and overall pretty good.
Kayla S.
Rogersville
This brush is awesome for blending powder though I apply the powder with a different brush initially. When I follow up with this brush I feel l get a beautiful airbrushed look. They are soft and fairly easy to clean without losing bristles. Worth the money in my opinion!
Stephanie J.
BROOKLYN, NY
Does this brush shed?
Marta A.
How does this brush stack up against other pro brushes?
Adrie M.
I've heard mixed opinions on this line! But I'm super in need of make up brushes! I need something cheaper than Sephora, not sure if these are or not, but I also need one particularly for liquid foundation and dry skin!
Melanie C.
Chambersburg, PA
What kind of brush do you use?
Marissa A.
Fresno, CA
Does this brush duo work as well as people say? Do the hairs on the brush fall out?