Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamIT Cosmetics
Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream

IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream

Skin-Transforming Pillow Cream Moisturizer

Is this actually purple? Does it smell like lavender?
What does it smell like? Any lavender notes?
Is this okay for combination skin? Not too heavy?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of his overnight cream with a recent Ulta order and I LOVE it! It isn’t too thick, but it is a thicker cream that feels very luxurious. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave an oily or sticky feeling. It has a very nice, lavender scent that is very calming. You only need a tiny bit, so even this sample lasted me 5 days. It left my skin feeling super soft, hydrated and it really was very calming. It retails at $54 which is pretty pricey, but I think it’s totally worth it. And it’s on sale right now at Ulta for $38! I just added the full size to my cart 🙃 I definitely recommend trying it!!
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Amy Jo C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample in an order from Sephora. It was the first time I had used it and I loved it! It wasn’t heavily scented. In fact it had almost no scent at all. The sample size was HUGE and lasted me almost 2 weeks using it daily after my skincare routine. It wasn’t greasy and it absorbed into my skin. It was moisturizing and really made my skin look great definitely something I will be purchasing!
Melanie F.
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Melanie F.
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently got a sample of this product from Sephora when purchasing something else online. I’m loving the sample & after seeing the reviews on Influenster, I think I’ll have to buy the full size!
Danielle P.
PA
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beauty sleep, WE ALL need it...am I right!? Well let me introduce to you the It Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Pillow Cream! This is the travel size because you all know I like to try things small at first and then see if it’s worth in the bigger size. I grabbed this awhile back during my @ultabeauty shopping trip. Obviously with what I’m currently going through NOW with my skin, if you have been following along, I can’t use this, but still had to share about it and have used it in the past when I first got it. THISSSSS has such an amazing scent of my favorite, you guessed it...LAVENDER!! The texture is a tad on the thicker side, a little does goes a long way, and does absorb into the skin very smoothly. Give it 1 sleep and your skin should feel hydrated and supple. After 7 sleeps, the fine lines should diminish leaving your complexion looking firmer and plumber!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Ashley R.
This product applied nicely... it made my face smooth... it wasn’t sticky.... I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin from other products 🤷🏽‍♀️I wouldn’t purchase this item myself......
Dania D.
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lotion is everything. I’ve gotten it as small samples recently and every time I use it I remember why I love it so much. The color is a pretty purple, it smells pretty good, not sticky, and absorbs into my skin. I wake up in the morning with a soft very minimal dewy skin. Awesome cream. IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: ULTA
It Cosmetics is overrated brand and Confidence in Uour Beauty Slerp is one of them 😪 It's just usual, no wonders, no wow effect, no confidence, no beauty sleep after2 weeks use. Its just a normal night moisturizer at a price of an expensive moisturizer. I loved the smell, though, something like lavender, it's lovely.
Anna S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
First thing, that I’ve noticed while trying it for the first time - the smell is so good! Kind of herbal, lots of lavender and I do love it! It feels really really good on skin, refreshing and calming. Overall, it’s not too oily, not too heavy, absorbs pretty fast and moister good. My skin looks good in the morning.
Blessy G.
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Blessy G.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I got this travel size cream after loving the other products of the same line the moisturizer, cleanser and eye cream and I am really glad I did. I love how hydrated my skin feels after applying it and also when I wake up in the morning. My skin feels really smooth and I am definitely going to get a full size once this is over! IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this night cream by IT cosmetics 💗 I'm already a fan of the brand but the reason they won me over is products like this! It's a super lightweight, lightly scented (but it's aromatic type scent is relaxing) not overpowering but fades, ingredients are all skin loving, with rest & restore technology. I noticed results within the first use but after a week I'm not exaggerating whenever I say I was amazed! The price point I'm not happy with but have (unfortunately will again) paid for bc I love this product. Although I wish it was more affordable I can't say this isn't worth the money. I couldn't use the regular day cream as it broke me out horribly (I kept using but kept having the same reaction) & after finding the night cream is agreeable to my skin (and the results, just wow) this product is now an addition I can't go without! 💜 IT Cosmetics Confidence In Your Beauty Sleep Night Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...