BY IT COSMETICS #8 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Revolutionary, deeply moisturizing formula transforms your eyes—perfect for all skin types!
  • Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate™ rejuvenates and restores
  • Exclusive apricot tint and Drops of Light Technology™ visibly color-correct and brighten
  • Collagen and hyaluronic acid plump the look of skin and fine lines instantly
  • Skin-loving super ceramide complex, chrysin, licorice root, avocado and squalane for powerful results immediately and over time

• Does this really work?? I have herd mixed reviews. Fol...152 Answers
  • Does this help reduce fine lines under the eyes?1 Answers
  • Can i get a free sample??1 Answers
Reviews (1905)
Buy on ULTA
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Having been a huge fan of IT products, I had high expectations for this product. I had heard several rave reviews from beauty influences, and was so excited to give it a go. This is not to say the product is 'bad' - it just was not for me.

It is EXTREMELY light, and wears very heavily on the skin. The tube is hard to use, and the product feels like it takes more strength than acceptable to get out and ready to use. I had to go about three shades darker than I normally wear just in order to use this. What I noticed the most was that it settled in to my fine lines after only a few minutes, and just looked extremely cakey on the face. No amount of setting powder seemed to fix this, and I ended up throwing the product in to a box of 'do not use' for donation to a family member.
Bridget B.
When I first started using this cream I wasn't sure about it because skin was oily. I quickly realized a little bit of this product goes a very long and I was just simply using too much. I got this eye cream in a set with the confidence face wash, face cream and confidence in a compact. I did have some issues when I first switched to this new skin care regimen but I feel like that is normal anytime someone switches any kind of routine as your skin adjusts. Out of all of the products that came in the set I will say that the eye cream is my favorite and I've noticed the best results with this product. I eyes aren't as puffy and it helped with my dark circles.
Suzanne S.
West Chester, PA
IT Cosmetics really knows what they're doing! There isn't a product in their line that I don't absolutely love! Confidence in an Eyecream leaves your skin feeling so hydrated, and because of the apricot tint it instantly brightens the undereye area helping to reduce the look of dark circles. It is safe for the whole 360 of the eye which is something I value in a eyecream, because I want my eyelid to be getting the same benefits as the skin under my eye. I can put my makeup right on top of this without affecting the application. Love love love this product, and it's actually affordable!
Brittany S.
Griffith , IN
I bought this for my mom for her birthday! I will say it’s a little on the pricier side and honestly for the price I just didn’t think they were worth it. She ended up not liking it because she felt that her skin wasn’t absorbing it and it was leaving a film on her skin, so I took it and started to use it. I was surprisingly disappointed. It absolutely left a film on my skin and caused my skin to be oily and break out bad! I have never in my life broke out around my eyes but that’s exactly what happened after only a few days of using this! I’ll stick to my usual eye care routine!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff is going to make you look younger by a decade!!! I had so little hope for this stuff but within a week I could see a difference. I've used around 30 different eye cream and only about 4 or 5 actually worked and this is one of them. You get a good size ammount that will last you for a while cause you don't need very much. Just dab it under your eyes and your lids every morning before makeup and at night after washing your face and watch the dark circles lighten and wrinkles will start to disappear after a week. It's not a gimmick this stuff really works.
Savannah K.
Daphne, AL
I love this product! This eye cream is an anti-aging armour that brightens, repairs and transforms. This cream is for all skin types. I received a sample size of the product along with my purchase at Ulta. I love it so much that I will be returning to purchase the full size. I always apply this product after washing my face in the morning and night. I apply the eye cream under my eyes morning and night. I also apply the cream on my eyelids at night. I can see defiant results! Would defiantly recommend!! I attached the second image to show just how much I truly love it!! IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
Does not clog your pores whatsoever and is a great moisturizer you truly can have confidence in this. I've only used to trial size and I have not gone back because I do have multiple moisturizers right now that I use and well I'm not about to go buy another one and clog up more of my counter surface and my bathroom. As soon as I get rid of one of them I will be going to Sephora to pick up the confidence in a cream. If you're looking for that cream that does not clog skin and helps your skin feel moisturised and happy use this it's worth it.
Kristy D.
Roseburg
I was previously using the R&F eye cream and decided to try this significantly cheaper option by my favorite beauty line, IT Cosmetics.  I’ve been using this steadily for a year and my fine lines under my eyes are less defined.  I love this product, I dab a little under my eyes before I apply primer before makeup, works absolutely brilliantly for moisture and decreasing puffiness.
Jackie B.
I was talked into this purchase by Instagram influencers and I regret it. I bought the full size and it’s taking me so long to finish it. It’s pretty good and hydrating but just too much for the parts of my face that get oily. It’s super thick and creamy and soaks into my skin relatively quickly but when I wake up in the mornings it’s a grease pool on my forehead. I’d recommend for people with dry skin but if you’re combo I wouldn’t put it on your oily spots.
Linden W.
I have been searching for the perfect eye cream for some time now. I have tried many, liked a few, but never really found one that I truly loved. After trying and loving confidence in a cream, I decided to try this. I was truly amazed. I love the texture and the way it feels on my skin. Most importantly I love the difference I see In my under eye area, and flawlessly my concealer now sits under my eyes. I feel like it is deeply nourishing my delicate under eye skin. Needless to say I love it. I feel like this eye cream is a real game changer.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Does this really work?? I have herd mixed reviews. Follow for follow Instagram @sherwood.heidi
Carrie-lee B.
Gander Bay
Which eye cream would you all recommend?
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Is it worth the price?
holly h.
Knoxville, TN
Is it thick? Or creamy
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it? Because I want to try it out!.