• Revolutionary, deeply moisturizing formula transforms your eyes—perfect for all skin types!
  • Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate™ rejuvenates and restores
  • Exclusive apricot tint and Drops of Light Technology™ visibly color-correct and brighten
  • Collagen and hyaluronic acid plump the look of skin and fine lines instantly
  • Skin-loving super ceramide complex, chrysin, licorice root, avocado and squalane for powerful results immediately and over time

Does this product help with bags and puffiness ?
Do you used in the morning or at night ? I found that it’s a little bit heavy to use in the mornings, but I’m not sure what it is the best time.
Can I get the 411 on this product? Does it help with dark circles?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™!
How would you rate this product?
Salem, WV
I first received this product in my boxy charm subscription box, first take, I love the glass bottle, Second, the smell is amazing by far my favorite scent in a skincare product and yet it's not harsh or irritating to the skin. Skin feels refreshed after words but it doesn't seem to hydrate well and last long. Have used several other products that work better.
I'm generally a fan of It Cosmetics products and I do like this overall, it moisturizers well and absorbs nicely though I do think there are others on the market that work just as well for a lower price point. I do with this was packaged differently as I hate having to dig into a container (I have long nails) I'd much prefer a tube type packaging.
Overland Park, KS
I like this eye cream a lot. While it seems like it might be heavy, it absorbs well and seems to help plump up my fine lines. I have a tendency to get milia under my eyes and I need to be careful with eye creams, but this one hasn't caused any issues with milia, and my milia might actually be slightly better since I started using it.
Zimmerman mn
I got a sample of this product when ordering from it cosmetics and I was honestly impressed! It’s hydrates, smooths and brightens your under eyes instantly! As a first time mom of a young baby this product is a life (and time) saver! I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this product on my next Sephora run! Love love love!
Lithonia, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
A $38 dollar value at Ulta beauty during the Black Friday sale of 2019 I got this for about $18 & I’m super excited for the results of brightening the dark circles under my eyes, many of the reviews state that it improves puffiness around the eyes & the appearance of dark circles. Will post an updated review after prolonged use!
Startex, SC
IT Cosmetics® Confidence in an Eye Cream™ uploaded by Jennifer R.
I reviewed this on the Confidence on the go line, but it’s a great eye cream. It helps with my horrible dark circles and puffiness when used consistently. I have a sample size, but I will be buying a full size when this runs out. Which I suspect will be a while because you don’t have to use a lot at all. Would recommend!
Leominster
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream works just as great as the confidence in a cream face cream. I love this stuff so much. I havw very very dry skin and under my eyes was becoming alittle discolored.... And this stuff is so amazing. Hydrated under and my uppper eyelid area, crows feet area and made my eyes and skin brighter. Highly recommend.
Charlotte, NC
This eye cream is super hydrating and isn't heavily fragranced. The brand states the ingredients include a super ceramide complex, avocado and squalane, which work hydrate and smooth. I don't have wrinkles around my eyes yet, but the skin is very dry and papery so I really enjoy the creamy texture of this eye cream.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the thick consistency of this cream. I'm a huge fan of the brand and have recently dive into their skincare. I ordered a sample size in my ipsy bag and so far I'm noticing a decrease in lines and seems to have less puffiness. Will continue to apply at night and hope to continue seeing improvement.
Raymond
I received this in one of my subscription boxes. I have heard so many great reviews on it and was so excited to tried it. My first impression was that it is a bit heavy and take awhile to really absorb in so because of that i use it at night. My fine lines seem to have improved and skin feels great.

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...