IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream

Brightens, Repairs and Transforms

Does this work well for dark circles?
¿Les ayudó a disminuir las lineas de expresión? IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream ?????
Has anyone tried this eye cream and what are the best alternatives?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream!
Kathryn B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Kathryn B.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Kathryn B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been searching for a new eye cream for a while. I feel like a lot of eye creams on the market are a scam and don’t do anything they promise to. This eye cream is on the thicker side, however I don’t have to use much at all. My under eyes feel hydrated when I use this and my makeup goes on surprisingly well over top! It also doesn’t irritate my eyes at all. Ive been using this in the morning and at night for about 2 weeks now and have barely made a dent in the jar! I feel like with continued use, this should help the dark circles and few fine lines I have. Recommend!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this eye cream alot. It feels amazing going on and feels very hydrating. I am huge on hydration and this does that and some. It goes on smooth with a thick but not uncomfortable feel. I would recommend to others.
Blessy G.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Blessy G.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I got the travel size of this cream because I wanted to try it first before I buy the full product and I love it. I love all products in this line. The eye cream is very creamy and hydrating. I would definitely buy the full size once this is over. IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream
Melanie G.
Vancouver, WA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Melanie G.
This eye cream is gentle and soothing. It is one of my favorites that I’ve tried. My skin around my eyes feels smooth and moisturized. No irritation. Purchased on QVC.com.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,175 reviews
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Keara J.
I received this for free to review , the formula I love the way it goes on so smoothly it doesn’t feel thick or oily. No strong fragrance smell which I like. #itcosmetics #voxbox #survey #samples #freeskincare
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good under eye cream from my beloved IT Cosmetics brand (my go to brand for the past year lol). It's helped slightly for me, after use overtime, as far as bags & skin retention. Hasn't caused any reactions for me personally (I've got sensitive skin too btw).. I love the lightweight formula, scent free, that seems to easily absorb within a few minutes, and leaving no residual residues! Def 5/5 for me personally with a decent value (but I'd like to see it possibly be cheaper bc I like it but it's not got results to match value if I'm honest - is the only negative thing I could possibly say). 💚IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Viridiana M.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Viridiana M.
Cumple lo que promete yo lo utilizo más para hidratar el contorno de ojos, Visiblemente se ve la ojera menos marcada además de que se se mira la piel más despierta muy recomendada para antes del corrector...
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great starter moisturizer I got it for my teenage daughter and it’s working beautifully on her sensitive acne prone skin. There hasn’t been any irritation and it plays well with the adapalene she uses in conjunction with this.
Cailey W.
Shrewsbury, MA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Cailey W.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Cailey W.
I’ve been using this every night before bed and I’ve actually seen quite a difference! I would highly recommend
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream uploaded by Kristin S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the sample size of this. I got it free when I purchased another It product at Ulta. It’s a really great eye cream. I love it. I think my eyes have been looking great since using it the past few days. It doesn’t smell good or bad. It’s very wet creamy so a little can go a long way which is good if you purchase the full size at this price. I have dark circles, so I don’t mind spending a little more on good eye products. I will more than likely purchase the full size once this is all gone.

234 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cheyenne G.
il y a 3 mois
Has anyone tried the IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream ? I'm really interested in it and love the cleanser & moisturizer, just not sure if the eye cream is going to be as good.
Misty F. il y a 3 mois
It is absolutely awesome!!!
Emily W.
il y a 4 mois
IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream Does the cream help with wrinkle prevention, wrinkle repair, and/or dark circles more? Is it worth the price?
Stephanie S.
Niceville
il y a 9 mois
Lori B. il y a 9 mois
I prefer the Confidence in an Eye Cream as it has long term properties that I prefer. The Eye Brightening has more of an awakening look & helps with puffiness. I have them both though.