Rachel R.
Shirley
Purchased at: ULTA
Not into it. Not for me. I don’t get the hype, honestly. I know, I know. I’m the odd man out on this one. But this is MY review. I found this to be way too thick. It does not absorb into my skin at all. I’m 33 years old. My skin is aging and maturing- I do have fine lines and some wrinkles now. I have combo skin. Fairly normal on my face, though it can be dry on my cheeks at times. My forehead is very oily- I blame it on the Italian in me. I felt it was important to include my skin type in this review to give reference for others. So: oily forehead, normal face with the occasional dryness (usually in the winter) on my upper cheeks.
Again, this felt way too thick on my skin- even when I only used a tiny bit. It didn’t absorb into my skin which is a horrific feeling when you’re moisturizing for the day and wanting to put some makeup on.
Truly disappointed. It’s an expensive cream and the hype really made me think it was going to be a miracle cream. Sadly, nope. I find the price to be ridiculous, honestly. Don’t get me wrong, skincare is super important and I would (begrudgingly) drop $50 on a moisturizer that worked wonderfully and felt amazing...but this ain’t it.
If you’ve had a great experience, I’m happy for you. But I suggest someone who has NOT tried this yet to spend the $16 on the deluxe trial size at Ulta and try it for a bit before committing to the $50 full size. The smaller size WILL last a long time- long enough to know if you want to drop $50! You only need a very small amount. Good luck! But I don’t recommend it!