BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Facial Moisturizers

Why You'll Love IT™
Developed with plastic surgeons, Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer is your quick-absorbing super cream that’s clinically tested to give your skin a supple, healthier, younger-looking appearance! Great for all skin types, even the most sensitive and dry skin, your #1 anti-aging moisturizer* is designed to immediately immerse skin in moisture, plump the look of lines and wrinkles and reduce the appearance of pores and discoloration for a more even skin tone.

Infused with proprietary Anti-Aging Armour™ Rejuvenating Concentrate, which combines collagen and hyaluronic acid, plus skin-loving niacin, peptides, ceramides, shea butter and vitamin E, Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer delivers powerful results instantly and more dramatic results over time!

*#1 anti-aging facial moisturizer in the US based on NPD units for 2017.

IT Cosmetics partners with plastic surgeons and dermatologists to develop skin-loving solutions and clinically tested formulas.

Key Benefits

Clinically tested hydration, perfect for all skin types—even the most sensitive and dry skin
Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour™ Rejuvenating Concentrate combines collagen and hyaluronic acid to plump the look of lines and wrinkles
Skin-loving niacin, peptides, ceramides shea butter and vitamin E deliver powerful results instantly and over time!

Ingredients
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, STEARYL BEHENATE, DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, POLYETHYLENE, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL METHICONE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, NIACINAMIDE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CARBOMER, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, CERAMIDE AP, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, MEADOWFOAM ESTOLIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, SQUALANE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, POLYSORBATE 20, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, POLYSORBATE 60, ALEURITIC ACID, YEAST EXTRACT, GLYCOPROTEINS, BETAINE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, CERAMIDE NP, ALLANTOIN, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, RETINYL RETINOATE, POLYLACTIC ACID, CANOLA OIL, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER WATER, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, ERUCA SATIVA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERYL CITRATE/LACTATE/LINOLEATE/OLEATE, CETEARETH-20, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, PHYTOSTERYL/ISOSTEARYL/CETYL/STEARYL/BEHENYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SANTALUM ALBUM (SANDALWOOD) OIL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER OIL, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLUCOSE, STEARYL STEARATE, TROMETHAMINE, CITRIC ACID, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CYMBOPOGON CITRATUS LEAF OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.

• What’s the best face moisturizer? I’ve used confidence in...26 Answers
  • Received a sample today of IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a...8 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced any breakouts using this product? ...4 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer
  • "Amazing product is highly hydrating , great for dry skin I just love it, is anti aging and for sensitive skin" in 99 reviews
Sharron R.
Ozark, AL
     I just received this in a BoxyLux and I am thrilled. I have heard nothing but great things but I am excited to be able to add to the amazing reviews.
IT Cosmedics has hit the jackpot with this moisturizer. But it's not just a moisturizer, it's almost a primer also.
     When I opened the luxury glass jar it is encased in I was so surprised to see it filled to the brim. Most expensive brands only give you a half of jar and expect you to be happy to pay an outrageous amount. Not IT Cosmetics, they give you every drop your pay inng for. I only put about a quarter size of product in my palm an applied it to my face like I do foundation.   You know a dot here and a dot there (pretty much my Tzone) and started massaging it in a circular motion.
     Before I go on i want to say a couple things 1) a quarter size is way to much. Only needed half that much.  2) it's amazing on your hands (I rubbed the rest on the backs of my hands first the rest of my hands. I get dry hands so fast, especially around my nails because I clean a lot (have OCD) and the chemicals are harsh on my hands. I did not have to use any other hand lotion throughout the day. They were soft and moisturized till the next morning. So just for this I will be buying this product before I run out.
Back to circular motions on my face... Ilike i had said about my hands my face is dry also. It's more dry on my eyebrows (wierd i know) and my cheeks.  As i was massaging the lotion i saw right away how amazing this product is.  My face didn't feel oily at all, and the dry skin just disappeared.   If that's not magic i dont know what is.  It didn't feel heavy or have a nasty smell. It actually has a descent scent. Not to frilly.
     My only thing and it's not a negative about the product it's more so on me. I dont know what products go on first like serums, moisturizers, primers, wrinkle creams, eyelids creams, etc. Wish some products would tell me like " apply after moisturizer, or dont use on top of primer, etc.
    But other than that IT cosmetics has hit a home run with me on this one. I will be recommending this products and I will be sticking up on it.     Y'all need to run out an pick one up or order one, two or three jars.
     Thank you BoxyLux for one amazing product this month.
Katie L.
This moisturizer really is worth the hype! I received this IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer in my March #boxyluxe and at first I was honestly put off by the smell. It has a similar scent to tea tree and I'm not particularly fond of that scent but after putting it on noticed that the smell disapaits fairly quickly which I am thankful for. Its a cream on the thicker side but after it absorbs there is no heaviness and it actually keeps my skin from getting oily. Its super hydrating! It keeps my skin moisturized all day! It helps to reduce pores and fine line and leaves a smooth surface. It's full of good stuff for your skin including peptides, collagen, hyaluronic acid, and colloidal oatmeal. Hypoallergenic and antioxidant rich formula. This truly is a one size fits all cream! Good for all skin types even the most sensitive! I'm giving it 5 stars even though I don't care for the scent that is how good it is! I really want to try more of their products after using this one. Highly recommended!
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
I recieved IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream through my BoxyLuxe this month. I wouldn't have reached out for this to be honest because of the price and the size. That was my initial thought. I am pretty impressed. It looks small for how much it is, but its not. The packaging is nice. I use maybe a little less than a dime size and it just goes a long way. It's fluffy. Smells nice. Not overwhelming. I have healing breakouts and it did not make them worse, but I feel like they healed a little smoother than usual. I haven't had a break out since. That's a big plus. New products usually break me out. It leaves a moisturized canvas. I use it twice a day. Morning and Night. I do see that some of my little white bumps and decreased. I give it 4 stars not 5 because I have an oily nose. Just the sides of it and I can feel it build up w moisturizer, but its not uncomfortable. It is not good for me under makeup. It will make my nose a little more shiny. At the end of the day, I am pleased with this product. It has had no negative effect on my skin. I would usually not use this under makeup, but I felt like I needed to try it out. I would purchase this. The price is reasonable. I've used it for a week and it still looks brand new.
Jessica C.
Oh hello new Holy Grail, how are you? This is everything I want in my top moisturizer (I like to layer a thick moisturizer over a thinner one.) I’ve been really into that borderline greasy dewy skin finish recently (not for everyone, but it literally looks like a glass of water to my thirsty dry skin), and this gets me closer to my goal. I can see why some people wouldn’t want to use this as a daytime moisturizer, but I’m like “cover me head to toe like J. Lo in La Mer pls.” I also think this has helped tremendously with keeping my face from looking like a mess during the peeling phase of new retinol use. I will definitely repurchase this. Also: the bottle is so dang hefty that you could put it in a tube sock and ruin someone’s day if you really needed to.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
I am oily ance prone skin. And my skin are very sensitive, not to mention that I have 2 kids, that have left my skin with blemishes, and you know as a mother how tired your face can look, if you are doing all the work 24/7.well thank goodness I've found this awsome cream. I've been using this cream for the past 4 days, and I already seen the results, my face looks much rested, i see less lines on my forehead, i have less pores, and I just look at youthful apparece, which is what I am looking for
Jenn N.
Commerce City, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample size of this when purchasing some other It cosmetics. I loved it at first! My face felt soft and refreshed every time I applied it. And the scent was sooo good! But randomly after a few weeks of using it, the texture totally changed. It was no longer creamy. It was more like a lip balm. Nothing had changed with the way I was storing it or the temperature in my house. It was kept next to all my other face creams/lotions & one morning I went to open it & it looked like it does in the attached pic. It feels weird putting it on now. Almost greasy like Vaseline. So I’ve stopped using it. Otherwise I loved it before it changed. Not sure I would buy it based on this. Maybe I just got a bad batch?
Jennie G.
Whitehall
I got a full size jar in my #Boxyluxe for March, and it's such an amazing product!
Wonderful scent, it's not greasy at all, absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling amazing! I've been using it for about 5 days now and I don't think I will ever go back to anything else. It's priced a little bit above my normal face cream price range, but I believe that it's well worth it! Wish I had gotten 2 boxyluxe this month!
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer This is a very moisturizing cream. It has collagen and hyaluronic acid, plus niacin, peptides, ceramides, shea butter and vitamin E included in the ingredients. It was great on my sensitive and combination oily/normal skin and made my skin very hydrated.  I have had a small pimple here and there show up in the mornings after use, which I do not have with other products (which is why I removed a star). I have fragrance allergies and this has a soft smell that did not trigger my allergies or migraines. It sinks into the skin quickly but leaves a soft non-tacky feel behind.
Persephone D.
Indianapolis, IN
I got this my Boxyluxe this month and I am really happy with it. I am always excited to try the different skin care items that they include in the box. This is a really good cream. I had seen good reviews but I am kind of gun shy when it comes to face creams. The funny thing is I will pay 52 for an eye shadow palette but tend to cheap out on the skin care. This is proof once again that skin care is the one thing you should never skimp on. This cram has a really luxurious feel and I love the soft smell. I can't place what it is but it is a pleasant, light fragrance that shouldn't irritate sensitive skin.
Toni S.
Atlanta
I purchased this in a gift set and am loving the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream (and also the cleanser!!!). I have sensitive skin and often times dry skin, and this feels great. It's ultra hydrating, but it's also the perfect weight and not too heavy.

I wear this both under makeup and sometimes at night and I think it works both ways! Love that it works for both.

When I purchased it at a beauty counter, it was recommended for women with rosacea. I have a some redness on my face (nothing extreme) and although I don't know if it helps with rosacea, it definitely does not irritate in any way.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
What’s the best face moisturizer? I’ve used confidence in a cream by itCosmetics and I want to know if I should try something else or buy it again? I have dry to combination skin. Thank you!! IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville, FL
Received a sample today of IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer What do you guys think?
Jessica P.
Walkertown, NC
What exactly does this cream do for you skin? I am looking for something to help with aging but also evening out my skins pigmentation and keeping my skin moisturized...is this going to work for that?
Cathy F.
How is this under makeup? I have dry skin but my under eyes and nose are more dry than the rest of my face. I want to try this but don't want my makeup to slide off if it's too thick.
Malorie W.
Alpena, MI
I really want to try this !!

Sephora