BY IT COSMETICS #26 in Facial Moisturizers

• Perfect for amultiple skin types!
  • Quick-absorbing super cream, perfect for a.m. and p.m
  • Collagen and hyaluronic acid

• Likes get you further in this so let's do it. Comment on here a b...4 Answers
  • How thick is this moisturizer? 1 Answers
  • Anyone with dry skin like IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream ?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Amazing product is highly hydrating , great for dry skin I just love it, is anti aging and for sensitive skin" in 126 reviews
  • "Amazing product is highly hydrating , great for dry skin I just love it, is anti aging and for sensitive skin" in 99 reviews
  • "Amazing product is highly hydrating , great for dry skin I just love it, is anti aging and for sensitive skin" in 35 reviews
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
On Sunday, my face was a mess. A new treatment for my rosacea + a foundation that my skin hated made my face look so irritated and flakey that I felt gross going out in public. When my husband and I were at Ulta, I bought the sample size jar. Skeptical, because I've never used any of their products, one of the sales ladies recommended it over something else I was looking to buy. I didn't use it that night, I decided to use another thing I'd used in the past.
So on Monday morning, I washed my face and applied WAY too much of this. I learned very quickly that even though it is thick and you feel like it won't spread, a little really goes a long way.

I then washed my face in the evening and applied it again.
The next day I did the same routine.

By Wednesday, I noticed my face didn't look flushed and red (which I haven't been using my rosacea product since the whole skin inferno the week before). My acne scars didn't look as prominent either, and my skin didn't just look smoother, it felt smoother and hydrated.

The price is steep. I'll admit that. But searching around, I've found if you get it on QVC you can find bundles around the same price you would have paid anyways, so why not get 2 products for the price of one. It Cosmetics also gives free samples when you buy from them and I've seen in the Ulta Magazine free gifts with purchase on It products before. So you can snag an ok deal w/ some free product, which makes the pain of the price hurt a little less.
Katie W.
hey everyone! If you have dry cheeks and an oily t-zone like me, then I suggest the  IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream ! It works wonderfully, and it moisturizes my face like no other creams. The number one thing for me is that it doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it doesn't make my oily t-zone worse. It evens out my face, keeps it soft and prevents flaking. It smells kind of flowery, which I don't mind, because the scent is not overbearing.

I only need to use a dime-sized amount to get a full coverage and I apply it morning and night after washing. I follow this with a toner, and I've noticed a dramatic difference in my skin since I've used it.
Please consider trying this product!
Mara R.
I am just finishing up my jar of Confidence in A Cream. It’s a nice, very moisturizing cream - I liked the scent, it didn’t seem to heavy to me and I didn’t notice it after I had applied the cream. I only used this cream at night, as it was too heavy for me to use under makeup. Not sure if I would use this during the summer, but during the fall and winter when my skin is drier, it was a really nice night cream. It didn’t break me out or leave my skin overly oily. I’m not sure if I will repurchase this..I don’t have any major complaints about it, but I’m not sure if it’s worth its slightly pricey tag. There are definitely other products out there that are cheaper and do the job just as well.
Theresa M.
Below is my first impressions review I have since updated after this product caused me milia. I received a deluxe sample of this Moisturizer in my Ipsy bag. I have dry skin and this moisturizer is perfect for my dry skin especially in the winter time. After one use my skin was softer and smoother. I would describe the scent as citrus but it's not strong. It goes on and melt right into my skin without any tackiness or stickiness. I can touch my face, apply makeup right after etc
This will not be replacing my current moisturizer but it is a moisturizer I would consider it in the future if I wanted to switch up my routine. I would recommend it to anyone that has dry skin or is looking for a good moisturizer. I should also include that I have sensitive skin and breakout easily ehen trying new skincare products. This product was as gentle as can be!! +++++4 Week Update+++++ I have discontinued use this gave me horrible milia all over my cheeks and undereyes. It tooks weeks to dissappear I can't recommend this one.  IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream
Heather M.
Homewood
This cream worked very well. It is deeply moisturizing. I have dry skin and it provided enough hydration, which no ther moisturizer did until that point. It can get too hydrating , so be very careful with the amount you use. I would recommend this to a friend with dry skin. I will continue to use mine when skin gets very dry, particularly in the winter. Overall, I have always been so happy with the products from this company. My only suggestion would be to add a pump, instead of having a jar.
Faviola M.
Paramount, CA
I like it as a moisturizer, but have yet to see all the results it claims. I have only been using it for a week in conjunction with my makeup and my skin seems to respond well to it. It hydrates, that's for sure. It has a very light lemon smell to it and the cream is thick, but it feels thinner once you apply it to the face. I do love how plump and slightly tacky it feels right after I apply it. Once it is set, the tackiness goes away completely and it does make a naked face look healthy. I sure felt confident wearing it without makeup! IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I think I have found my new eye cream! It is fabulous and gives me the boost the skin under my eyes needs! I have tried many other eye creams out there and this one has to be my favorite, followed by the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. If you are in need of an amazing eye treatment I would highly recommend this to you! It doesn’t have a greasy or oily feel and is absorbed into your skin in seconds leaving you looking more awake and refreshed!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
IT Cosmetics gave this skin care item the perfect name...’Confidence in a Cream’! Made for ALL skin types which means it will deliver the same super results, as it is referred to as a ‘transforming moisturizing super cream’, to each and everyone of those beautiful faces out there! It’s nothing too heavy as you may imagine a ‘cream’ product, it’s rather light weight with a wonderful smooth texture that works as an anti-aging skin amour, and gives it’s greatest results with its regenerative concentrate. All of this is what gives us such ‘Confidence in a Cream’! ❤️
Florence E.
Addison, TX
My favorite moisturizer in the world (and I have tried SO many!) This moisturizer is so hydrating and smooth, it goes on like a dream. This was the first IT cosmetics product I had ever tried and after that I knew I needed to try them all. It really helps with my redness(Rosacea) and making my skin color look even. It doesn't feel too thick which is nice, and just a little goes a long way. You will really notice your skin looks smoother and brighter after just a few uses. I highly recommend this anyone and everyone!
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my second time purchasing the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream face cream and I love it! When you first start using it you might not like the strong lemony fresh scent but overtime you get used to it and love it. Something about this moisturizer just makes it glide so smoothly and it really feels like it's absorbing into your skin. I tend to have drier skin so this might not be ideal for super oily skin types. Buy this on QVC it's always cheaper and it usually comes with a nice deluxe sized sample!
Nicole K.
Does it have a strong smell
Cathy F.
How is this under makeup? I have dry skin but my under eyes and nose are more dry than the rest of my face. I want to try this but don't want my makeup to slide off if it's too thick.
Jessica P.
winston salem, NC
What exactly does this cream do for you skin? I am looking for something to help with aging but also evening out my skins pigmentation and keeping my skin moisturized...is this going to work for that?
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
do You think it's worth it ? there are so many collagen creams out there ......... I have never tried It cosmetics before
Charlie A.
Likes get you further in this so let's do it. Comment on here a beauty tip you have, and like everyone's comment that comments and go back and like the people that will like yours later in the night :) My Beaty tip is moisturize!! Your makeup will not apply as easy or last as long if you're skin isn't at its best. I use IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cream