IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact with SPF 50+
Developed with plastic surgeons, Confidence in a Compact starts its life as your first-ever, clinically shown anti-aging solid serum, and is infused with full-coverage pigments and SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum physical sunscreen. It truly delivers all the skincare benefits of your best-selling Confidence in a Cream, plus your full-coverage foundation and SPF 50+ in one simple step! The groundbreaking solid serum technology combined with anti-aging hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid, squalane, antioxidants and a super ceramide cream transform your skin.
Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, Confidence in a Compact helps boost your skin's natural regenerative cycle. The proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Regenerative Concentrate is activated upon contact to immerse your skin in moisture, restore visible radiance, reduce the look of pores, discoloration, lines and wrinkles, and improve the look of firmness. You'll see powerful results instantly and more dramatic results over time. Great skin starts with confidence!
Just a swirl of your Heavenly Skin Skin-Smoothing Complexion Brush or the included sponge activates the proprietary solid serum technology, transforming the solid formula into an ultra-lightweight serum foundation for mess-free, weightless coverage that feels like nothing - but does everything for your skin!
Clinically Shown Results!:
- Aging skin? 100% had improved skin barrier repair*
- Dry skin? 97% showed immediate, improved skin hydration*
- Dark spots? 94% said it evens out skin tone*
- Pores and fine lines? 90% said it improved skin texture*
Active: Titanium Dioxide 9.0%, Zinc Oxide 6.3%. Inactive: Dimethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Ozokerite, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Ceresin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hexyl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceramide Np, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Ap, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Beta-Sitosterol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Choleth-24, Propylene Carbonate, Ceteth-24, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Linolenate, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Lactate, Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ubiquinone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Perfluorohexane, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Honeysuckle Flower/Licorice Root/Morus Alba Root/Pueraria Lobata Root/Schizandra Chinensis Fruit/Scutellaria Baicalensis Root/Sophora Japonica Flower Extract Ferment Filtrate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Pentafluoropropane, Biotin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Steareth-20, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Silk, Ceramide Eop, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Niacin, Tocopherol, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine Hcl, Chrysin, Carnitine Hcl, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cyclomethicone, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Perfluorodecalin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/ Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
- "i really like this but i feel like it doesn't cover as much as i need it to. i use this in conjunction with the cc cream to get more coverage. i use this with the heavenly face brush which helps apply it easily. i do think if you have oily skin you will need a setting powder. i love the ingredients in this...it's like a tinted serum to me. not sure if i'll repurchase as it's expensive but i know i'll use it all up." in 47 reviews
- "i love this stuff as a foundation topper but not by itself. it has very nice coverage and it so worth giving a try. i like it only as a topper because a have oily skin and since it is such a creamy product i don't think it works well with my skin. overall this a an amazing product and you should definitely give this a try." in 44 reviews
- "pretty darn impressed with this product. i give it 4/5 however because i think it only works well with people who already have decent skin with no major flaws. this is a lightweight 'serum' foundation and covers actually very little. however it does a great job of evening out the skin tone and feels great on the skin. i think the claims of moisturizing may be exaggerated but my dry skin did feel great when wearing this. there is a matching brush that goes along with this but i think a stippling brush may be better suited. overall i think it is a decent foundation. pro tip- dip brush lightly into pan. start with a small amount of product and work your way up to more coverage. " in 22 reviews
I didn't want to buy the brush because of the price, but it makes a very drastic difference. I was using another IT brush and a BareMinerals brush to apply it, it was decent coverage/felt fine. But when I used the IT brush, it looked SO much better, covered more and felt lighter. You can get the brush for free if you order it from QVC. I have dry skin with acne scars and my skin can be sensitive so I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I usually stray from liquid makeup (once it's on your face you blend it like a cream/liquid foundation) because I'm worried of it looking cakey. But this doesn't look or feel cakey. I put the bye bye pores powder over it and my skin looks and feels like velvet. Lasts all day too, even through a workout.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos