MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersIT Cosmetics
Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+

Skin-Transforming Solid Serum Foundation

Does anyone know if this has been discontinued?
What is a similar foundation to this?
HooW is this foundation for mature skin? Does it settle into wrinkles? Would a cream be better?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+!
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
As you can clearly see in the picture, this foundation is currently empty for me because of how much I use it. I am actually awaiting my next shipment now, but I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this brand and especially this IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+. The compact style of this makes it super easily transportable, but also fits a LOT of product for the price. The coverage goes a long way. I can’t recommend it enough. I feel exactly what it claims: CONFIDENT ✨💪🏼
Renee C.
Claxton, GA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Renee C.
This is my go to foundation for everyday wear. I love the fact that sunscreen is in it, I have LOTS of freckles and the sunscreen works to prevent even more freckles from coming out in the sun.
Misty L.
Cohoes, NY
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Misty L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I found this product this year & it has been a game changer for me. I am a full make up everyday no matter what I’m doing kinda women & foundation has always been tricky for me I have had favorites & different desired coverage throughout the years but this is simply not foundation but if I may say it is foundation lol ! Barely there but with A SPF 50 I am not sure the voodoo in this perfect compact filled with this solid serum that feels good on the skin they claim it has anti aging Armour ( regenerative concentrate) I don’t know but I’m sold on it. I pretty much use this as my foundation everyday even on my high glam event nights. I enjoy applying it it’s easy & refreshing I than use a little concealer & a translucent powder followed by the rest of my make up routine. For as long as this is on shelves to purchase I will be purchasing in bulk! One thing for us fair faces humans there are many shades & though this is not considered a foundation at all it does transform your face by correcting tone & it with blotting can cover quite the sins. Though it does not claim to be a foundation it does say full coverage solid super serum. I don’t agree that it is full coverage as it simply is not but the beauty of it is you look like you have this perfect skin even if you don’t! Oh sorry back to us fair faced humans I purchase Fair and Light. Fair being the lighter for me for my skin tone for a touch of what would be a little tan for me I go to light haha but I don’t really tan at all. The range of colors is phenomenal there has to be a perfect tone in this compact for all! IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+
Faye Y.
Philadelphia, PA
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Faye Y.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Anti-aging, sunscreen, moisturizing effects + buildable foundation coverage in one. This is truly a godsend. I have been using the CC cream for a few years now and I was intrigued when I saw the compact. I've been wanting to partake in the cushion trend that's popular in asia but struggled to find a shade that matched me when I visited overseas. When I saw this being sold at nordstrom rack, I had to help myself. I think this product is best applied when patted in so either use the cushion provided or replace it with a better one. It makes my skin glow and I've gotten so many compliments within the first day of using it. It's going to be my new holy grail!
Rachel D.
Lubbock, TX
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Rachel D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
WORST FOUNDATION EVER. Unless your skin tone pulls yellow and only yellow, this is not the foundation for you. I put this on and looked like I was a cast member for the Simpsons. The sponge included with it is awful. I used a foundation brush to get it onto my face and a blender to even it out. It has only medium coverage at best and feels bad on my skin, starts caking and creasing even with setting powder. My least favorite foundation I have ever tried. Thank goodness this is forever gone.
Tracy T.
Webster, NY
I’ve used other It Cosmetics products for my face and much prefer them over this. I have rosacea so covering redness is key, which this does but it comes off easily. I constantly am stuck with a ‘rudolph’ spot on the end of my nose where the product has come off. I will be going back to their cc liquid product.
Ang J.
Austin, TX
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Ang J.
Every morning since I bought this my mom has told me “wow you look so pretty today, have you been using something on your skin” Answer is nothing new besides this foundation. The color is perfect for my skin. Its medium coverage which I like so my freckles can pop through. The texture is great and its super easy to apply (I use a foundation brush). It also gives a great dewy look but you can mattify it with finish powder.
Jeanette T.
Grand Rapids, MI
The best foundation I’ve ever used. I absolutely love the coverage and light fresh feel! I use the airbrush smoothing foundation brush. It’s amazing!!! So thankful for Ulta and 21 Days if beauty for introducing me to this wonderful line of cosmetics.
Kara Z.
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Kara Z.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this product. It has a nice lightweight feel and it looks pretty on the skin. I love that it was spf. It is also just so easy to throw on and looks great in daylight if you are running out of the house on errands. I have already bought a back up for when mine runs out. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Anna K.
Laurel, MS
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I grabbed this IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50+ and instantly fell in love. While it isn’t full coverage like it claims, it does give a great natural finish that lasts all day! If I need any added coverage, a little dab of concealer works perfectly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Lisa B. il y a 2 ans
I love it both the cc cream and confidence in compact. No one seemed very interested when I reviewed it! Don’t know what their missing 👍