IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cleanser Skin-Transforming Hydrating Cleansing Serum

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A revolutionary one-step skincare solution to cleanse and hydrate while leaving skin feeling soft and refreshed. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… Developed with plastic surgeons, Confidence in a Cleanser™ is your skin-loving, game-changing cleanser and serum in one. This breakthrough skincare solution gently cleanses and moisturizes, leaving your skin feeling soft, refreshed, and perfectly balanced. It's ideal for all skin types, and is ophthalmologist-tested to be safe for your sensitive eye area. This sulfate-free and soap-free facial cleanser removes all traces of makeup even waterproof eye makeup so your skin feels completely clean. The formula features IT Cosmetics' proprietary Anti-Aging Armour Rejuvenating Concentrate™ to help your skin appear rejuvenated and restore moisture. It also includes anti-aging collagen, hyaluronic acid, colloidal oatmeal, and a super ceramide complex. Confidence in a Cleanser works over time to deliver dramatic results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates This product was developed with plastic surgeons and dermatologists. It is clinically tested, ophthalmologist tested, and cruelty-free.

• I would love to try this product anyone have any good reviews1 Answers
  • My skin is mixed, but it needs hydration. Would this work for me ...1 Answers
  • Amazing. All in one step?1 Answers
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can not say enough how amazing this product is. I have dry skin but not anymore! I received a small bottle with purchase of the c.c illumination cream and already purchased the full size bottle. I use this as my second cleanser at night. It is a very creamy texture and does feel like serum a bit as it is listed on the bottle. I believe this helps with the rest of my routine to kick my dry skin but! Doesn't break me out. Doesn't mess with my skin that is somewhat sensitive. I can't say about the anti aging aspects of it yet. I'm only 27.. but I feel with how hydrated my skin now is I would say it probably works. The expiration on the bottle says it last 12 months if anyone was wondering! It's not that cheap but I think it's worth the splurge for dry skin, about $28. If purchased on their site you can get free samples of the moisturizer or anything else they have offered. Look online for codes too because you can usually get a deluxe size sample with any $35 purchase with a code. I got the hero mascara!
Ashley C.
I got this in the confidence in a box set Qvc had earlier this year. It has a nice refreshing smell to it and I have using it in conjunction with my Mia. It doesn’t foam as much as my prior cleansers have but I have been enjoying the smell and have continued to use it as it pairs best with their other products. I do not know if I have seen a difference in my skin yet, but I am going to keep using it. On the fence about re ordering it just because it hasn’t knocked my socks off yet.
Cat M.
My absolute favorite face wash of all time! I’ve used it many times & highly recommend it to anyone who wants to lessen the number of products they use. It’s great at removing makeup, moisturizing, facial cleansing & there’s so much benefit to using this facial wash that I can’t remember them all! It’s fantastic! I highly recommend this face wash!

TIP: QVC has special pricing, package deals &’ discounts on all IT cosmetics not found anywhere else including the IT website

Ariana E.
Orlando , FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been using the travel size of this product recently and I can say that I do enjoy it. It doesn't dry out my skin after using and it makes my face feel super soft. Even thought I am oily I don't think the hydration in the product affects that. However, I am not blown away from this product but it does a nice job of cleansing my face. I am not sure that I will be buying the full size just yet. It does remind me of the Philosophy brand cleanser. I do like the smell and light foaming of this product.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I. Love. This. Cleanser. It works so well, especially with my Clarisonic. It’s pretty expensive but it cleans well, isn’t too harsh, smells pretty good, and it goes a LONG way. I disagree with any anti-aging benefits it may have, however maybe that is supposed to mean it perfectly preps the skin to absorb anti aging products. Who knows. But I love it. I’m trying out another cleanser right now but I will likely be going back to this confidence in a cleanser. I just love it.
Daniel G.
At first this was my "holy grail" until I noticed this is what kept preventing my breakouts from going down. It's a nice texture; more thick and foams great After a while I didn't see the point of using an "anti-aging cleanser" when my other skincare items had the same purpose. Will not be repurchasing.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I’m a big of fan of it cosmetics so when this came out I was excited to try it. I purchased it at ulta for around 30 dollars, liked the ingredients and the benefits it claimed. I also liked that it was more like a cream wash then foaming. However, after I used it, my skin became really dry and aggravated my rosacea. I think it might be a good product for people with not sensitive skin but it want for me, I ended up returning it.
Jennifer T.
Honestly I’m a little torn how to rate this product. It’s absolutely amazing. Smells very similar to Confidence in a Cream. It really did leave my skin feeling moisturized after using and is a nice creamy cleanser. The big problem is the price. Luckily I got a nice sample size from an Ulta gift but $28 is pretty expensive but I do really like the product. At the very least if anyone gets a chance to get a sample definitely try it.
Lindsay S.
I got a travel size of this cleanser it came in a set with the full size of the moisturizer I could not wait to get home and wash my face and test it out and boy oh boy is it good I fell in love with this product it is so gentle on the skin it is super hydrating and moisturizing it did not dry out my skin it left my skin feeling super soft it has a light lemon scent to it that is refreshing I highly recommend this cleanser
Morgan L.
Is this any good ?
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Does this product replace the need to double cleanse or would you still need a makeup remover before using this?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Does it have cream or foam structure????
Misty D.
I would love to try this product anyone have any good reviews
Gegužytė E.
Does it worth the price?