BY IT COSMETICS

• Revolutionary one-step, ultra-hydrating cleansing serum—perfect for even the most sensitive skin!
  • Sulfate-free, soap-free, ophthalmologist-tested cleanser gently melts away dirt, oil and even long-wear eye makeup
  • Proprietary Anti-Aging Armour™ Rejuvenating Concentrate immerses your skin in moisture
  • Super ceramide complex, plus anti-aging collagen, hyaluronic acid and colloidal oatmeal

• I would love to try this product anyone have any good rev...1 Answers
  • My skin is mixed, but it needs hydration. Would this work...1 Answers
  • Amazing. All in one step?1 Answers
IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cleanser
  • "I got a travel size of this cleanser it came in a set with the full size of the moisturizer I could not wait to get home and wash my face and test it out and boy oh boy is it good I fell in love with this product it is so gentle on the skin it is super hydrating and moisturizing it did not dry out my skin it left my skin feeling super soft it has a light lemon scent to it that is refreshing I highly recommend this cleanser" in 16 reviews
  • "I love this! I only had gotten to try a sample size but it worked so good at breaking down my makeup . It didn't dry my skin out either and I have very sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all! I definitely recommend this!" in 12 reviews
Tisha P.
Hurst
I first tried this cleanser as a gift with purchase from Sephora. It was the deluxe size sample, which was a really generous sample as is, but since this cleanse is so creamy and lathers extremely well, it really lasted a long time (I’d say almost 2 months so far!). I fell in love with this cleanser immediately! A little truly goes a long way. I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and im acne prone (with the occasional cystic acne around my chin). I haven’t had a breakout since using this product. It’s very creamy and gets so foamy on your face. Just that alone made me love it, but I also loved how clean it made my face feel WITHOUT making my skin feel stripped or tight. As I continued to use it, I noticed my skin looking better and better. The red blotches on my face started to lighten and get smaller, the texture of my skin was getting smoother and smoother and my old acne scars were fading. Of course, this cleanser isn’t magic. the scars didn’t completely go away, but I noticed a dramatic difference in my skins overall look and feel. My skin looked brighter, more even and had a healthy glow to it. I’m very impressed with this cleanser! So much so, I bought the full size (I think it’s about 5.5 ounces and $28 @ Sephora) and I STILL have about a third of the sample left! If you’re on the fence about buying this, I would say go for it! I’ve tried A LOT of expensive (and cheap) cleansers and this one has done way more than some of the higher end ones, like the drunk elephant jelly cleanser, olehenriksen find your balance, philosophy purity made simple, peter Thomas Roth mud purifying gel cleanser. I even like it better than my old favorite murad AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser! BTW, I don’t have very sensitive skin, but I think someone with sensitive skin could easily use this because it’s so gentle. It’s somehow rich and creamy, but still light and foamy/lather-y. I think it’s the serum that achieves the texture and body of the cleanser. I highly recommend! I’m looking forward to trying more from this line!
Roxanne o.
Bakersfield
In case you don’t know: thjs IT Cosmetics® Confidence in a Cleanser This is Amazing !! If you have dry skin and need a moisturizing cleanser GET THIS!
I tried it once and I absolutely knew that I had to get it ‼️ Since I’ve brought it home my skin has felt refreshed and hydrated after my shower, before I continue the rest of my Hydrating routine. Whereas previously when most other cleansers dry my skin to the point of peeling. It was peeling so much that it was super raw and would burn. This has helped it heal so much!! I am beyond grateful. 🙏🏻 I’ve been looking for a good Hydrating cleanser for so long and this one is both of those AND it’s lightweight and smells good. It leaves my skin feeling brighter and younger overall. I truly enjoy it. ❤️
elizabeth b.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have been using so many other It Cosmetics products that I figured why not try the cleanser as well! Everything is so hydrating and that's just what I need for my dry skin. I had high hopes for this product and was not disappointed! A little bit goes a long way, as with most of their products. My skin always looks bright and clean after using, and never feels sticky, just hydrated and soft after use. I love the creamy gel consistency, and that it doesn't foam too much, just enough to cleanse (foaming soaps tend to dry my skin out). My face never feels tight and doesn't get dry flakey patches, which many soaps leave me with. Another win for me from It Cosmetics!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can not say enough how amazing this product is. I have dry skin but not anymore! I received a small bottle with purchase of the c.c illumination cream and already purchased the full size bottle. I use this as my second cleanser at night. It is a very creamy texture and does feel like serum a bit as it is listed on the bottle. I believe this helps with the rest of my routine to kick my dry skin but! Doesn't break me out. Doesn't mess with my skin that is somewhat sensitive. I can't say about the anti aging aspects of it yet. I'm only 27.. but I feel with how hydrated my skin now is I would say it probably works. The expiration on the bottle says it last 12 months if anyone was wondering! It's not that cheap but I think it's worth the splurge for dry skin, about $28. If purchased on their site you can get free samples of the moisturizer or anything else they have offered. Look online for codes too because you can usually get a deluxe size sample with any $35 purchase with a code. I got the hero mascara!
Ashley C.
29229
I got this in the confidence in a box set Qvc had earlier this year. It has a nice refreshing smell to it and I have using it in conjunction with my Mia. It doesn’t foam as much as my prior cleansers have but I have been enjoying the smell and have continued to use it as it pairs best with their other products. I do not know if I have seen a difference in my skin yet, but I am going to keep using it. On the fence about re ordering it just because it hasn’t knocked my socks off yet.
Cat M.
My absolute favorite face wash of all time! I’ve used it many times & highly recommend it to anyone who wants to lessen the number of products they use. It’s great at removing makeup, moisturizing, facial cleansing & there’s so much benefit to using this facial wash that I can’t remember them all! It’s fantastic! I highly recommend this face wash!

TIP: QVC has special pricing, package deals &’ discounts on all IT cosmetics not found anywhere else including the IT website

Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I have been using the travel size of this product recently and I can say that I do enjoy it. It doesn't dry out my skin after using and it makes my face feel super soft. Even thought I am oily I don't think the hydration in the product affects that. However, I am not blown away from this product but it does a nice job of cleansing my face. I am not sure that I will be buying the full size just yet. It does remind me of the Philosophy brand cleanser. I do like the smell and light foaming of this product.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I. Love. This. Cleanser. It works so well, especially with my Clarisonic. It’s pretty expensive but it cleans well, isn’t too harsh, smells pretty good, and it goes a LONG way. I disagree with any anti-aging benefits it may have, however maybe that is supposed to mean it perfectly preps the skin to absorb anti aging products. Who knows. But I love it. I’m trying out another cleanser right now but I will likely be going back to this confidence in a cleanser. I just love it.
Jocelyn P.
Fort Worth, TX
I purchased the full sized bottle of this after I used a deluxe sample and noticed I didn't want to go back to my old cleanser hehe. I pair this with the IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream and they work amazingly! It's important to note WHY this cleanser doesn't foam up with suds. This is a high quality serum cleanser, free of sulfates and soap so it won't foam up kind of like good phosphate-free shampoos won't foam up either. Highly recommend!
Courtney V.
Warsaw, NC
I really, really like this product. I've been using it for about a month, and I love how light it is. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, but not dry or tight. The packaging is nice and crisp, but I just love how it makes my skin feel. I have very temperamental combo skin, and I was coming out of a bad reaction with another product when I started using this, and it cleared up all the acne and spots that occurred with the other product. I would definitely purchase this again!
Morgan L.
Is this any good ?
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Does this product replace the need to double cleanse or would you still need a makeup remover before using this?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Does it have cream or foam structure????
Misty D.
I would love to try this product anyone have any good reviews
Gegužytė E.
Alytus
Does it worth the price?