IT Cosmetics® Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge uploaded by Mandy M.IT Cosmetics® Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge uploaded by Bree F.IT Cosmetics® Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge uploaded by Samantha L.

BY IT COSMETICS

The perfect tool for stippling to deliver an airbrushed looking application to the complexion. Great for using around the eye area as it won’t tug on delicate skin. Provides the perfect application around the tiny creases around the nose and lips.

IT Cosmetics® Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge
  • "This is a great blending sponge I love it.. it worse perfectly to used to apply your foundation and blend it in." in 43 reviews
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
So I really like the color of this make up sponge, with the sea-form blue-ish color which is really pretty. It does have a harder feel to it compared to the real Beauty Blender. It didn't feel so great when I used it to apply my foundation to my face. The application of my make up with this sponge actually hurt a little. Besides that, It actually doesn't really soak up a lot of the make up product, which I like because then that way you're saving money on expensive foundations/concealers. It also blends out product very evenly.
Allison C.
Mankato, MN
This sponge does the job. It applies makeup perfectly and without streaks and doesn’t absorb too much foundation. I’m giving it a 3 star rating because it’s a pretty hard sponge.
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite beauty blender. I like it better than the original BB. It is soft yet firm at the same time. I bought it online, it was a little pricey.. but you get what you pay for! I have had this Beauty Sponge for awhile now and it still is in great shape! 10/10 recommend.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love this stands up to the original beauty blender . It’s a little more dense but I liked that about it feels like it will last longer than a regular beauty blender . But doesn’t apply as smooth because of the density has a hard time getting in to all the corners .
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Its like this... Its a great sponge super soft but they all blend the same to me and since I work on alotof different people I usually go for dollar store beauty blenders
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These beauty sponges aren’t really very different at all from any other beauty blender you have at home, but it does work wonderfully. It’s soft and covers a lot of area. I’d buy it again, but if you don’t need it don’t get it.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
This is a good sponge it works but the price is rediculous you can get an even better Spong for cheaper it preforms well which is great I just really can't get passed the price point this sponge isn't necessary
Surella F.
Tampa, FL
Blend it in! Love this little thing! I know there's more brands and cheaper but this one's special. Don't know what it is, maybe is smother and softer? And it lasts longer after many washes.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
Not as good as the OG beauty blender, but it works well. I do like the real techniques more though, so I think I'd either go for real techniques or the beauty blender if I feel like splurging.
Anna C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love this makeup sponge! I’ve tried a few in the past that I just didn’t love but this one is great! Excellent price for great quality. I even went ahead and bought a second one.
Brittany P.
Bradenton, FL
Is this a dupe for the Beauty Blender and the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge? Or is it just a Wanna be ? Is it soft? Is it squishy ? Does this blend well? I need to know!
Jodi P.
Annapolis, MD
How does this compare to the beauty blender??
Jodi P.
Annapolis, MD
How does this compare to the beauty blender??
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
How do you use this product?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Where can I buy this and how much is it?!