BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsIT Cosmetics
Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge

IT Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge

Airbrush Makeup Sponge for Complexion Perfection

How does this compare to the beauty blender??
How does this compare to the beauty blender??
Want to become an IT Cosmetics IT Girl Superhero? It's free to join and you can win awesome IT Cosmetics prizes! http://sot.ag/6sKbT
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Complexion Perfection Airbrush Makeup Sponge!
Product Highlights
This is a great blending sponge I love it.. it worse perfectly to used to apply your foundation and blend it in.in reviews
Chique C.
I love this little sponge especially for my under eyes it is perfectly dabbing and also for blending. It's quite durable are usually wipe it up with a make up like in between uses. I love to get a perfectly clean!
Aluson S.
Love this. Provides smooth, even coverage of makeup. Easy to use and to clean. It us better than using my fingers.
Tailah A.
Silver spring , MD
If you ask me I’ll say Yes it works, yes it’s a good one, but the price nah I wouldn’t go for another one. I tried Beauty sponges from different places to see if there was a difference. I got a Beauty sponge from a dollar store, a drug store, Macy’s, wish and IT. And to my greatest shock they were all the same with same texture and worked pretty much well and the same. So my question is why sell it so expensive when I could just go on wish and order a lot or get it from a drugstore?
Angie G.
FORT WORTH, TX
Very good make-up eggs, finished in the face after the foundation, used to wipe evenly, the effect is very good, a box of six, colorful, and the price is very cheap, you can recommend to everyone, like, thank you seller!
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Its like this... Its a great sponge super soft but they all blend the same to me and since I work on alotof different people I usually go for dollar store beauty blenders
Sierra R.
corbin ky
This beauty sponge is amazing! It doesn't take a lot of foundation because the sponge doesn't absorb the foundation.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love it cosmetic beauty sponge it works great I use it daily AMD just love love love it !!! I keep this in my makeup bag!!
Larisa V.
New York , NY
I know you can get a sponge blender anywhere but I wanted to try this one out. This works great to apply my CC cream. I haven't been able to get a smooth finish with the double ended IT brush but with this it just blends it out beautifully
Taylor H.
Wyalusing, PA
Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this product! It blends so evenly and smooth. It is also so affordable and cute!!!! I definitely recommend this beauty product for all you makeup lovers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster, CA
Easy to blend with loved it really for its color it’s just like any ordinary beauty blender