BeautyFaceFace MakeupIT Cosmetics
Celebration Foundation SPF 50+

IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+

Full Coverage Anti-Aging Hydrating Powder Foundation

Is it good for combination skin
What is everyone’s opinion of this? I got some and find nothing special about it. It’s nothing more than powder. It’s full coverage nothing ?
Do any of you use a primer with this foundation?
Start your review of IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+!
Amanda C.
Staten Island, NY
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Amanda C.
Beautifully blurs imperfections I use to use bare minerals and I was happy with that but find this far more superior overall coverage and no break outs I’m shade light but also get the medium for when I get a tan
Melissa C.
Little Rock
I like this product. I actually use it more like a powder. I use it over my IT confidence in a compact foundation as a setting powder.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Bethany F.
The IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination Powder is quite lovely. This powder gives some of the most full coverage over and other powder foundation I've ever used. It's definitely powder, but it almost has like a creamy feel to it. It's so soft, and it really feels somewhat hydrating rather than making your skin feel dry like most powders. It's like magic. This particular powder also leaves your skin with a healthy looking glow, it's beautiful!
Sommer B.
Rolla, ND
Absolutely stunning! this blurs your skin so amazingly. it doesn’t make your face look too powdery. Easy to apply. I use this to set my foundation. Melts within the foundation when using a setting spray!! my absolute favorite
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Good stuff. Gives an airbrushed finish and can be built up to a medium/full coverage. I switch between this and bare minerals because this one is more travel friendly instead of a loose powder. I recommend it
Eve B.
lankershim
It has helped me a lot because it comes with SPF and protects my face from the sun and it stays for a long period of time
Michelle O.
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Michelle O.
Unfortunately, for me, this foundation didn't work. It's a powder foundation and it makes my skin look cakey, dry and older. It settles into fine lines and creases. I do love the brand but I prefer the CC Cream Foundation. It's cruelty free and full of nutrients for your skin.
Glori  M.
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+ uploaded by Glori  M.
I love this foundation. I have used it for a couple years now. I find that it has great coverage and isn't heavy and doesn't settle into my fine lines. It blends easily and goes on smoothly. It evens out my skin tone and hides blemishes. I love it and have given to family and recommend this to anyone looking for a great powder foundation.
Amber W.
New Bedford, MA
I don't normally do powder, but thos quickly melts into an almost liquid second skin. My skin looked FLAWLESS.
Danielle D.
Covington, KY
I have not used another foundation powder ever since I found this stuff. It always makes my skin look great and feel soft and smooth. It goes on easily and it gives you that airbrushed light weight feeling. I always recommend this stuff to anyone who asks about my makeup.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina C.
Lexington, KY
il y a 3 ans
Sheila P. il y a 3 ans
Yes, This is Good for any skin type. Get this, you won’t be sorry. I love this foundation, it blurs pores, airbrushes your skin, feels like you’re wearing nothing, it’s beautiful!
Katherine L.
502 jebb rd Wyoming DE
il y a 4 ans
What is everybody's favorite products from IT Cosmetics IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation™ SPF 50+ I happen to love all of IT Cosmetics cosmetic brushes, their celebration Foundation, their CC cream, and just about all of their cosmetics in general I love the whole product line!