BY IT COSMETICS

MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, NIACINAMIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)].

jayme f.
Deep in the heart of Texas.
I absolutely love this product and I will never switch to anything else! 3 years ago I was preparing for my Jamaican beach wedding which was going to be hot & humid, and I also have oily skin and I'm always having to touch up my makeup because my face gets so oily.
Liquid foundation makes my face get oily even quicker, so i was looking for a complete coverage powder that would last & keep my face from getting shiny.

IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation™ - I found this product and even though I was sweating on the beach, my makeup never messed up or got oily and the coverage is better than most liquids I've tried!!! I recommend this to everyone i know!!! And it lasts a super long time. 1 compact last me almost a year!!!! Totally worth the money!!
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
My new GO-TO!  I had been a MAC wearer for years, but always found I looked too orange, or too pale. 2 years ago I started the hunt for a new lightweight compact foundation.  I don't know what it is, but I seriously have the HARDEST time matching my skin tone! It cosmetics is perfect for me! The medium shade matches me so well!  This is coming from someone with a light-ish complexion and neutral undertones. Foundation often looks too orange on me. It does not happen at all with this foundation. The coverage is light/medium, but buildable. I use a concealer to fully cover any spots. I love how easy it is to use and it doesn't ever look cakey. I can't see any reason to purchase a different foundation! I do wish it wasn't so expensive, but I do love it.
Missy V.
Review for: Fair more...
I like using this foundation on days that I don’t need full coverage. You can build up the coverage, but it still doesn’t provide full. I like to wear this over liquid foundation when I want to go out or have a bad acne day. When my dry skin is dry and flaky (which unfortunately happens a lot in the winter with my health condition) I can’t use this product because it really emphasizes the flaky parts. This is the best coverage I have found for a powder foundation. Not sure if I will purchase again when it runs out.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Medium more...
This was the first powder foundation I’ve ever used and while I decided that powder foundations aren’t for me, I used it as a setting powder over liquid foundations. It’s formula is very smooth and almost feels like an eyeshadow if you use your finger. The color is a little late to be considered medium in my opinion. Additionally I felt like the powder didn’t last too long on my face without a setting spray.
Laura R.
Missoula , MT
I absolutely adore this powder foundation! The first time I purchased this product from ulta I was not sure how I would feel about it. It has a very velvety texture and goes on smoothly with a sponge or a foundation brush. It can be built up to full coverage without looking overly powdery. It melts into your skin beautifully and makes a perfect base for the rest of your products to blend out seamlessly on the skin both with primer and without. It definitely minimizes my pores, I have dry spots and this product doesn't emphasize them at all as well as keeping my more oily spots matte. Hands down my favorite powder foundation. If you are looking for a foundation to do it all this is it!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
Review for: Medium more...
I love this powder foundation. I tend to wear it almost as a finishing powder because I like the way it looks on top on liquid foundation. It helps conceal some of my natural dark circles, which is a huge plus. I don’t have any issues with this product settling into fine lines. It looks very natural and I will continue using this product.
Valerie M.
Review for: Other more...
I use the Celebration Illumination as a setting/highlighting powder. The Illumination (I feel) is way too shiny for all over the face application, but used as a highlighter it gives me a perfect, not too made up, fresh and vibrant look. It makes my skin look young and bright and gives me the perfect highlighting on my cheeks, the tip of my nose and above my lip. The cons? If you have any texture on your skin or large pores, it will make that more noticeable if you put too much on. At least since I have to use it sparingly, it will last a very long time!!
Monica G.
Apopka
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried the original celebration foundation and I loved it just felt maybe my skin would do better with a matte finish. This is an amazing foundation! Great buildable coverage and it lasts! Would recommend for anyone with skin that is anywhere from normal-oily! It’s a little dry for dry skin but overall wonderful!!
Ashley G.
I use fair and I like to set my under eye concealer with it even though it’s foundation. It brightens up the under eye and sets the concealer well I think. I honestly would not use this product alone as a foundation because I like more coverage but if you like going natural this might be a good foundation powder for you.
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
I use this to set my foundation, I never use a powder foundation alone. This totally saved my foundation! Once I set my face with this it completely smoothed out and made my makeup look flawless! It is beautiful and it also added coverage!
Isis P.
Olathe, KS
Which formula do you like best? The original Celebration Foundation or the Illumination Celebration Foundation?
Katrina R.
Anna, TX
Can you wear primer underneath it? Could you wear concealer on top oils you also wear contouring?
May W.
N Hollywood, CA
I've been looking for a full coverage foundation and wonder if this is cakey on dry skin and what primer is recommended to use with this product.
kimberly v.
Oxnard, CA
How is the coverage on this powder? , I need to cover my scars and acne plus i like the full coverage look.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Normally I use Bare Minerals but lately it's not covering my age spots. Does anyone know if this foundation works any better???