IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Set
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Set
By IT Cosmetics
Dena H.

IT cosmetics was featured on QVC. All the products looked awesome on their models and the videos. I'm currently waiting for one product that I purchased. They are costly so I need to know before I buy any different products of IT cosmetics. Is IT worth the money ? Thanks:).

Katie F.
Katie F.
1 year, 10 months ago
It is definitely worth it! It provides great coverage and really cut down on the time I take to put on my makeup and the amount of makeup that I use in the morning.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
2 years ago
The foundation is great if you like powder foundations. I prefer liquid, but I use powder when I'm not doing a whole face of makeup. But I haven't tried brush that it comes with.