BeautyFaceFace MakeupIT Cosmetics
Celebration Foundation in Fair 30oz Compact

It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact

Rich in peptides, hydrolyzed collagen, and antiaging technology, Celebration Foundation is a full-coverage, antiaging foundation that gives you the power to achieve flawless, airbrushed complexion perfection! It delivers highly pigmented coverage that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact!
Courtney D.
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact uploaded by Courtney D.
Review for: it cosmetics celebration foundation in light (light medium) .30 ounce compact
I absolutely love using this for days I don’t want to do a full face of makeup but still need to cover up my redness. It’s easy to apply and this shade matched my skin perfectly! Insanely happy with this purchase and will buy again :)
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Review for: It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact
Love this foundation! Due to combination skin I do not wear liquid or cream foundation. This powder foundation is full coverage with a Dewey finish. I don’t have to reapply during the day. It stays in place and doesn’t wear off even when wearing the mask. It is worth the money! #InfluensterAwards2020
Meghan C.
North Canton, OH
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact uploaded by Meghan C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to powder foundation! This powder applies smoothly and has great coverage! Doesn’t cake or sink into my pores, which I often have issues with when it comes to powder foundation. I also have rosacea and it covers it effortlessly while not accentuating my texture. Which is a HUGE deal! I have repurchased this and will continue to do so. I also recommend this powder foundation to anyone who wants the coverage of liquid foundation without the liquid! IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination Full Coverage Powder Foundation
Danielle D.
Covington, KY
This helps freshen up my face if it's wearing alone or with my foundation but either way it makes my skin look flawless and effortless. It also helps with my pores and any redness I have. I use this first before foundation to help it last it longer as well
Connie C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have the shade medium. I use it either alone or a light dusting on top of the CC cream as a setting powder. It performs well with either application. This is an all time favorite.
Patti F.
Iowa City
Review for: Light
This is the best powder foundation that provides coverage and gives an airbrushed look. It is a great foundation in the summer when you want a light feel but great coverage.
Jennifer M.
It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact uploaded by Jennifer M.
NOTE: This review is for the IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in MEDIUM. After watching the video on this compact foundation, I really had high hopes it would cover my dark/age spots and it did not really cover them. I applied the same routine pre-foundation as I have been doing with the others but I found this foundation to be cakey and within hours, made my face extremely oily.
Olivia C.
Aberdeen, NJ
BEST FOUNDATION POWDER EVER!!!! You need this foundation right now... have tried so many different foundations and this is definitely the best.
christine B.
North Carolina
Love all things It Cosmetics. For me the powder is just a little too drying. I need moisture and more moisture on my face. Coverage was light to medium, east to apply. I did use the remainder as a setting or touch up powder. No need to throw anything good away! IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact Foundation with SPF 50++
Nabila M.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Fair .30oz Compact
I wish I could give this more stars!!! The It Cosmetics foundation powder is my al time favorite and I have two backups all the time!!! It offers buildable coverage and effectively covers all my redness without irritation. I love this product and will purchase for life!!!

Looking for your answer?