MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersIT Cosmetics
IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination

IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™

• Best-selling formula, now with Drops of Light Technology™ for instantly brighter skin!
  • Highly pigmented powder foundation covers everything and lasts all day
  • Instantly airbrushes the look of fine lines and pores
  • Anti-aging collagen, silk, peptides and antioxidants for younger-looking results

MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, LAUROYL LYSINE, ZINC STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, SILICA, NIACINAMIDE, RETINYL PALMITATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, SERICA/SILK POWDER/POUDRE DE SOIE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYALURONIC ACID, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA SEED EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, CHOLESTERYL CHLORIDE, CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BHT, [+/-: IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)].

Doo u use it ?
Iss that a good product ?
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ ? [product:it-cosmetics-celebration-foundation-illuminationtm] How do you keep this product from becoming patchy while wearing? After a few hours of wear it starts to come off of my skin unevenly. I've tried setting with a setting spray and different brushes including a beauty blender.
Start your review of IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™!
Fort Worth, TX
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ uploaded by Taylor A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I have been using this powder #foundation for years now! I love how this goes on without a powdery build up look. It also gives a nice glow to your #skin. I love how lightweight it feels and how long it lasts. It is light coverage but manages to blur out imperfections. This powder is perfect to wear when you want a more natural look. I definitely would recommend this!
Review for: Medium
It Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands..Foundation is good, does the job.. It covers well, gives it a flawless finish. It doesn't cake or dry out. Good coverage. Hides flaws. Good staying power, and gives my skin a natural glow. Not my favorite yet, but will use.  IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination Full Coverage Powder Foundation
Springfield , MO
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ uploaded by Hannah G.
Review for: Light
I love this powder! It provides a flawless, airbrush finish to my liquid foundation. You could definitely wear it by itself too, I just prefer to put on top of my liquid foundation for extra coverage against the redness in my face.
Pittston Twp, PA
1,440 reviews
This is my holy grail , it doesn’t feel like your wearing a powder , it’s so healthy for your skin so many great ingredients covers up everything, and match’s my skin tone perfectly , I’ve been using this for 4 years now and it gives a little illumination to it so amazing so affordable , I would highly recommend this product
I love this! The coverage is quite full for a compact powder but not to wear it seems cakey. It is also very buildable. The packaging is alright. I dropped mine and the product was in tact but the compact cracked.
Gladstone, MO
Review for: Medium
I purchased this one after being a fan of the celebration foundation with spf, I found this to be darker in color and I personally didn’t like the “illumination” as it emphasized my fine lines and wrinkles. I will not repurchase and do not recommend for over 30 years of age.
Adrian, MI
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ uploaded by Emily K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fair
I’m confused by the SPF on this product. It doesn’t claim to have SPF but zinc oxide is one of the top ingredients, which provides SPF. That aside this is a beautiful powder. I have used it as a foundation alone and it has a lot of shine. I think I prefer this formula to top a CC cream or a satin finish foundation to add a powder while keeping a dewy healthy finish.
Virginia Beach , VA
I just have to say this foundation does not work for mix girl bc it made my face look red in natural lighting and i did get my face match before i bought and it suck .... Sorry
Mills, WY
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ uploaded by Kylie H.
Review for: Fair, Light
I always buy two different colors of this celebration foundation illumination pressed powder because I loved them both and can’t choose I get great coverage from both of them. It’s a light weight pressed powder that will stay on and last for hours! It’s soft and smooth and easy to apply. You can blend this powder with any of your other makeup products! I’m wearing this Ir cosmetics Celebration foundation illumination powder in the picture and look below!💜
Reading, PA
Love, love, love this product!!! As long as you match up to your skin tone, this works for everyone! Blurs fine lines and wrinkles. Keeps my face from looking oily. Gives a great finish to my face! Definitely would buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Independence, KY
il y a un an
IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ ? IT Cosmetics® Celebration Foundation Illumination™ How do you keep this product from becoming patchy while wearing? After a few hours of wear it starts to come off of my skin unevenly. I've tried setting with a setting spray and different brushes including a beauty blender.
Ashley I. il y a 2 mois
I use the elf porless face primer and a moisturizer so try that
Warrenville, SC